• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Oven-Baked French Toast in a Stoneware Bar Pan Worth the Effort?

In summary, the conversation was about the importance of communication in relationships. The participants discussed how effective communication can lead to stronger connections and how misunderstandings can be avoided through open and honest dialogue. They also mentioned the role of active listening and empathy in effective communication. Overall, the conversation emphasized the importance of communication in building and maintaining healthy relationships.
Paige Dixon
Anyone know what temp and how long to put french toast in the oven in the stoneware bar pan?

wow I thought I had heard it all!! LOLWhat is the recipe you use for this? Will you share please?

I'd like to know how to do this too! Never heard of it!

I think the oven baked French Toast was in the old stoneware sensations...however, I can only find my stoneware inspirations cookbook... :(

If you don't get an answer, I'd try 350 degrees. My guess is about 30 minutes but maybe check at 15 and see how you're doing and add in increments of 5 minutes until it looks done. Longer should make it more crispy...

Paige Dixon said:
Anyone know what temp and how long to put french toast in the oven in the stoneware bar pan?

400 for 30 min. or until golden brown, it also says use the rectangle baker....

Ginger428 said:
400 for 30 min. or until golden brown, it also says use the rectangle baker....

Well, one for two on the guess - thanks for looking that up!

That oven baked french toast is YUMMMYYYYYYY!!! I made it on Christmas morning.

Can someone post the recipe???

OK, I just guessed and did it at my show yesterday. I had it at about 400 for about 10-12 minutes and they were WAY overdone. I'd recommend 350 for 10-12 minutes. Also, put butter on while they're cooking, that could keep it from getting too crisp.

Is it different tasting enough to be worth the time difference of grilling them??? Or is the point that you're not grilling them, using a ton of butter, etc?

1. How long should I bake French toast in the stoneware bar pan?

The baking time for French toast in a stoneware bar pan will depend on the thickness of the bread slices. Generally, it takes about 15-20 minutes at 375°F (190°C) for the French toast to be fully cooked and lightly golden. It is best to check on the toast every few minutes to prevent burning.

2. What temperature should I set the oven to for baking French toast in a stoneware bar pan?

The recommended temperature for baking French toast in a stoneware bar pan is 375°F (190°C). This ensures that the French toast cooks evenly and gets a nice golden color without burning.

3. Can I use any type of bread for French toast in a stoneware bar pan?

Yes, you can use any type of bread for French toast in a stoneware bar pan. Thick slices of bread such as brioche, challah, or sourdough work best, as they hold up to the egg mixture without getting too soggy. However, you can also use regular sliced bread if that is what you have on hand.

4. Do I need to flip the French toast when baking it in a stoneware bar pan?

Yes, it is recommended to flip the French toast halfway through the baking time to ensure that both sides are evenly cooked. This will also help prevent the toast from becoming too crispy on one side.

5. How many slices of bread can I fit in a stoneware bar pan for French toast?

The number of slices of bread that can fit in a stoneware bar pan for French toast will depend on the size of the pan and the thickness of the bread slices. Generally, you can fit 4-6 slices of bread in a standard-sized bar pan. It is important not to overcrowd the pan, as this can prevent the French toast from cooking evenly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • missymssy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefannie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies