• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Effective Is Wii Fit for Fitness?

In summary, people who have the Wii Fit say that it is a fun way to get exercise, but it is not the best way to monitor your health.
jbarnhill
Silver Member
This morning I was at Target and got a Wii Fit. Since quite a few people here have them I thought i would see what kind of results everyone is getting?

JoLynn

That would require me to actually regularly use mine... :blushing::eek::blushing:

It's too nice outside to stay inside playing Wii Fit.

My Wii woudl say I'm fat... but thankfully it doesn't talk!

LOLOLOLOL

I don't have the fit yet, but hope to own it some day. We just have a regular Wii!

Kitchen Diva said:
My Wii woudl say I'm fat... but thankfully it doesn't talk!

LOLOLOLOL

After I did the check-up thing on my WiiFit - my Mii expanded into a pudgy Mii... it was kind of sad and funny at the same time...

It also asked me if I trip when I walk and told my 9 year old cousin that she is obese (she's 9 for pete's sake!)

We got hte Wii Fit on Saturday night. We played for a long time yesterday - today I could not walk up the stairs at work....my legs are killing me!!!!

I am 35 and my Wii Fit Age was 43.

I love the wii fit but I haven't been able to play it because my ac adapter to the wii DIED!! We called Nintendo and they're sending us a new one!

We haven't got a Wii yet. waiting for BF to come home. But on Sat at my nephews b-day party (we share a b-day, he turned one so he got a party) we played my sisters Wii and my mom decided she is going to buy one!! What?! We NEVER had anything like that at home when I was growing up, why get one now?! No one is ever there!!! LOL
I can't wait to get one..my brother and I competed bowling and I totally kicked his you-know-what!!!

pampered.chris said:
We haven't got a Wii yet. waiting for BF to come home. But on Sat at my nephews b-day party (we share a b-day, he turned one so he got a party) we played my sisters Wii and my mom decided she is going to buy one!! What?! We NEVER had anything like that at home when I was growing up, why get one now?! No one is ever there!!! LOL
I can't wait to get one..my brother and I competed bowling and I totally kicked his you-know-what!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Chris!!!:sing:

Related to How Effective Is Wii Fit for Fitness?

What Are Your Wii Fit Results?

Here are the 5 most frequently asked questions about Wii Fit results:

1. How accurate are the Wii Fit results?

The accuracy of Wii Fit results can vary depending on factors such as proper calibration, consistent use, and the individual's fitness level. However, the Wii Fit is designed to provide a general overview of your fitness progress and can be a helpful tool for tracking your health journey.

2. What type of information does the Wii Fit provide about my fitness?

The Wii Fit provides information about your BMI, weight, balance, and body control. It also offers exercises and games to help improve your overall fitness, as well as track your progress over time.

3. Can I customize my Wii Fit results?

Yes, you can customize your Wii Fit results by setting goals, creating a personalized workout routine, and adjusting your fitness level. This allows you to tailor your Wii Fit experience to your specific needs and goals.

4. How often should I use the Wii Fit to see results?

The frequency of using the Wii Fit will depend on your fitness goals and personal schedule. However, for best results, it is recommended to use the Wii Fit at least 3-4 times a week for 30 minutes each session.

5. Can I use the Wii Fit if I have an injury or medical condition?

It is always best to consult with your doctor before starting any new fitness routine, including using the Wii Fit. The Wii Fit offers a variety of exercises and activities that may be beneficial for some injuries or conditions, but it is important to listen to your body and modify any movements as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gingertannery
Replies
Views
Kodeysmom
  • chefsteph07
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
robochick84