• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does This Work?If a Friend Has a Paypal Account That She Pay

In summary, to make a payment to your friend's PayPal account, you will need to have your own account set up. You can use a credit or debit card to send the payment, but there may be fees associated with that. Your friend will not be charged any fees for receiving the payment. Payments are typically received instantly, but may take up to a few hours to process. You can cancel a pending payment, but if it has already been completed, you will need to contact your friend for a refund.
whiteyteresa
How does this work?

If a friend has a paypal account that she pay bills through - can I go to my paypal account and send her money by using her e-mail address?

:blushing:

Re: Paypal
whiteyteresa said:
How does this work?If a friend has a paypal account that she pay bills through - can I go to my paypal account and send her money by using her e-mail address?:blushing:
If you have a paypal account, yes- you can send money directly to her using her email address for her Paypal account. Or if you do not have a paypal account, she can send a money request to you that you can then just click on the link in the email to pay with a credit/debit card.That's all I know- not sure if there is another option there.

Re: PaypalShe will have to pay a small fee for accepting the money, though.

Re: PaypalShe said that she does have a paypal account but she hasn't used for a while.But the isn't a fee using paypal if you have an account - correct???

Re: Paypal
whiteyteresa said:
She said that she does have a paypal account but she hasn't used for a while.

But the isn't a fee using paypal if you have an account - correct???

PayPal charges a small fee to the person who receives the money. It's how they fund the business. For example, the $15 for the shirt, PayPal charged me $0.74. Not a huge amount, just a cost of using the service.

Re: Paypalthe fee would be 2.95% of the amount, plus $0.30.

1. How do I make a payment to my friend's PayPal account?

To make a payment to your friend's PayPal account, you will need to have your own PayPal account set up. Once you have logged in to your account, click on the "Send & Request" tab and then select "Send money to friends and family." Enter your friend's email address or phone number, the amount you want to send, and choose the payment method. Click "Next" to review and confirm the payment, and then click "Send Money Now" to complete the transaction.

2. Can I use a credit or debit card to pay my friend through PayPal?

Yes, you can use a credit or debit card to make a payment to your friend's PayPal account. When sending money to friends and family, you have the option to choose your preferred payment method, including credit or debit card. Keep in mind that there may be fees associated with using a card, so it's best to check with PayPal beforehand.

3. Will my friend be charged any fees for receiving the payment?

No, your friend will not be charged any fees for receiving a payment through PayPal. However, if you choose to use a credit or debit card to send the payment, there may be fees associated with that transaction, which your friend may not be responsible for.

4. How long does it take for my friend to receive the payment?

Typically, payments sent through PayPal are received instantly. However, there may be some cases where it can take up to a few hours for the payment to be processed and show up in your friend's account. If your friend has not received the payment after 24 hours, it's best to contact PayPal for assistance.

5. Can I cancel a payment to my friend's PayPal account?

Yes, you can cancel a payment to your friend's PayPal account as long as it is still pending. To do so, go to your PayPal account, click on the transaction in your "Activity" tab, and then click "Cancel" next to the pending payment. If the payment has already been completed, you will need to contact your friend directly to request a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Admin Greg