• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Does Kit Enhancement Month Work?

In summary, Kit Enhancement Month is a promotional event by Pampered Chef for consultants to earn free or discounted products to enhance their starter kit. To participate, consultants must meet the specified sales goals during the promotion period. The duration of Kit Enhancement Month is typically one month, with varying dates each year. The products included in the promotion are popular items from the catalog or new releases, but may change each year. Consultants can earn multiple products as long as they meet the sales goals for each one, with some restrictions possibly applying.
lisacb77
Mine is November. Do I get something from HO? Does it all have to be on one big order? Can I place anytime that month? I want to order some things, but I'm hosting an open house so don't want to buy it all if I can earn it!

lisacb77 said:
Mine is November. Do I get something from HO? Does it all have to be on one big order? Can I place anytime that month? I want to order some things, but I'm hosting an open house so don't want to buy it all if I can earn it!

In PP, put in Kit Enhancement in your order type--that will figure your 40% off. You can only get one of each item, nothing that was included in your kit, and no more than $500 retail.

If you are hosting an open house, order from that because you can get up to 30% off plus commission.:)
Good Luck with your open house...

You also won't receive notification from HO, so you'll have to remember the month yourself!

Great, thanks all! But can you only do one kit enhancement order, or as many as you want until you hit $500 retail?

Recipe for Success says that you may only place one order.

Only one order but in April everyone can order.

What month is kit enhancement month? Your start month?

Trisha--it's your 4th month in business and April. If your 4th month in business is April, then it's May.

Related to How Does Kit Enhancement Month Work?

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn free or discounted products to enhance their starter kit.

2. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and meet the specified sales goals during the promotion period.

3. How long does Kit Enhancement Month last?

Kit Enhancement Month typically lasts for one month, but the specific dates may vary each year. Be sure to check the promotional materials for the current dates.

4. What products are included in Kit Enhancement Month?

The products included in Kit Enhancement Month may vary each year, but they are typically popular items from our catalog or new releases. Check the promotional materials for the current list of products.

5. Can I earn more than one product during Kit Enhancement Month?

Yes, you can earn multiple products during Kit Enhancement Month as long as you meet the specified sales goals for each product. However, some restrictions may apply, so be sure to read the promotional materials carefully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefCat