• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Ship a Show to Yourself?

In summary, the shipping time for a show to be delivered to yourself is 2-7 business days, depending on your location and chosen shipping method. You can track your show shipment using the provided tracking number or by logging into your Pampered Chef account. The primary shipping carriers used are FedEx and UPS, with the possibility of other carriers for international orders. There is a shipping fee for show orders, which varies depending on location and chosen shipping method. It is possible to change the shipping address for a show order before it has been shipped, but not after.
mjdickie
OK, this should be an easy question, and I feel kind of dumb for having to ask, but how do I have a show shipped to my house (so I can sort out the orders for the host). I have spent the last hour trying to figure it out, and I have come up with nothing. So how do you do it? Can it even be done?

Thanks!

It can be done. Go to the host's order screen and click on Special Shipping, Bookings and More. Leave the host's name where it is. For the 1st address line, place c/o Your Name. The second address line is your address, then city, state and zip. HTH

Thank you so much! I knew it had to be something simple!

Related to How Do You Ship a Show to Yourself?

1. How long does it take for a show to be shipped to myself?

The shipping time for a show to be delivered to yourself will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose. Typically, it can take anywhere from 2-7 business days.

2. Can I track my show shipment?

Yes, you can track your show shipment by using the tracking number provided in your shipping confirmation email or by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order status.

3. What shipping carriers do you use for show shipments?

We primarily use FedEx and UPS for show shipments. However, for international orders, we may use other carriers such as DHL.

4. Is there a fee for shipping a show to myself?

Yes, there is a shipping fee for show orders. The fee will vary depending on the shipping method you choose and your location. You can view the shipping cost during the checkout process before placing your order.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my show order?

If your show order has not yet been shipped, you may be able to change the shipping address by contacting our customer service team. However, if your order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sarah Mitson
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • vtolin
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies