• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Do the 40 Guests in 4 Minutes?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, handling 40 guests in 4 minutes is all about preparation and organization. We use specialized tools like the Quick Slice, Quick Cooker, and Quick-Stir Pitcher to efficiently serve a large number of guests. Some tips for success include practicing beforehand, having ingredients and tools ready, and delegating tasks. We also offer recipes that accommodate dietary restrictions and can customize the demo for specific themes or events.
MSmith
I have a host that is worried about having a show b/c of guest attendance and I told her that I would help her w/ a guest list. I have heard about this 40 guests in 4 minutes technique but have never seen it....can anyone explain and/or provide a flyer?

thanks in advance!
maria

40 Friends(or more) in 4 minutes flyerMaria,
Here's a copy of the flyer. Use your imagination to re-arrange it to fit your needs. It was passed on to me from a very nice dircetor. I use it in all my host packets.

Sincerely,
Julie

Attachments

• 40 friends in 4 minutes.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 860
thank you so much! It is exactly what I needed...

maria

?? Turn 40 guest in 4 minutes into game???How about handing out form and set timer and see who lists the most names and numbers?
Guest with most wins a prize. Also great for promoting bookings because then you can say how easy it is because the guest list is done.
Bonus-you collect sheets and have more names and phones numbers to add to your contact list-possible order, shows or recurits!!!

I think I'm going to change it a little and make it THE 50/5 Game.

Why 50/5 game? Its eay for me to set my timer on 5 minutes.

I let ya'll know how it goes? I have 2 shows next weekend; I use at least one of them.

Charlene

MSmith said:
I have a host that is worried about having a show b/c of guest attendance and I told her that I would help her w/ a guest list. I have heard about this 40 guests in 4 minutes technique but have never seen it....can anyone explain and/or provide a flyer?

thanks in advance!
maria

Here's what I include in my hostess packets. I'm pretty sure I got it here.

Last edited:

1. How do you handle such a large number of guests in just 4 minutes?

The key to successfully serving 40 guests in 4 minutes is preparation and organization. As a Pampered Chef consultant, we have specialized tools and techniques to help us efficiently serve a large number of guests in a short amount of time.

2. What tools do you use to help with the 40 guests in 4 minutes demonstration?

We use a variety of tools, including the Quick Slice or Ultimate Slice & Grate, the Quick Cooker, and the Quick-Stir® Pitcher. These tools allow us to quickly prepare and cook food, as well as serve it to a large number of guests at once.

3. Can you provide some tips for successfully completing the 40 guests in 4 minutes demonstration?

Some tips for a successful demonstration include practicing the demonstration beforehand, having all necessary ingredients and tools prepped and ready to go, and delegating tasks to other team members. It's also important to stay calm and focused during the demonstration to ensure everything runs smoothly.

4. How do you handle dietary restrictions or allergies when doing the 40 guests in 4 minutes demo?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that can accommodate different dietary restrictions and allergies. We also have alternative ingredient options for some recipes, and we are always happy to work with guests to find a suitable option for them.

5. Can you customize the 40 guests in 4 minutes demo for a specific theme or event?

Absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to be flexible and creative with our recipes and demonstrations. We can work with you to customize the demo to fit a specific theme or event, such as a holiday party or a child's birthday party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Brasgold
  • Pampered Chef Shows