• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You De-Scrape Simple Additions?

In summary, the author recommends using Correll cleaner to clean stainless steel appliances. This cleaner is available at Wal-Mart and has just a little bit of grit to it. It cleans things up like a dream and the bottle lasts a long time.
mgressaffa
I know I've read about this a few times, but I can't seem to find where it is. I looked on the SA ideas insert they give you with each SA purchase, but I could find it.

Do you know where I can find out how to get the stainless steel marks off my SA?

Thanks in advance,

Mary

You can useeither soft scrub or bartenders friend. HTH

I couldn't get either of those to work. Any other ideas?

Diane

dianevill said:
I couldn't get either of those to work. Any other ideas?

Diane
call the PC test kitchens

If you call , please post their response. I couldn't get anything to work on mine either.

Mr. Clean?Has anyone tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser on it? Those things seem to be miracle workers......:)

Tried that too....

I use mine for everyday dining, and they're really getting scuffed. I'll get in touch w/ the test kitchen and see what they have to say. I'll post...

Diane

I second trying Mr. Clean! It works wonders!!

dianevill said:
Tried that too....

I use mine for everyday dining, and they're really getting scuffed. I'll get in touch w/ the test kitchen and see what they have to say. I'll post...

Diane

Have you heard from test kitchens?
I have the same problem with mine. Tried all listed here really thinking the Mr.Clean would be the one and nothing.
I would love to know also!
Thanks!
Schel

This is totally off the subject! Dianevill I love your picture, your avatar! too cool! What a great picture!
Back to the subject at hand, I have no idea but would love to know what any of you find out!:)

Thank youMy daughter loves to cook with me and can't wait to come to shows! I still haven't heard from test kitchens yet...

Diane

Dianevill
My daughter loves to cook with me too! I have a really cute picture of her in the kids apron and chef's hat, helping me make pancakes. I would love to post it but you can see my surrounding kitchen, and holy cow it looks like a bomb went off in it!!!!! My parents were visiting and I was cooking up a storm and I wasn't keeping up with the dishes!!!!!!!!
And when I cook like that I think I bring out every darn tool PC has ever made!!!!!!!!! LOL :D It's just an excuse for me to use everything!
Anyway, she's very cute, how old is she? My daughter just turned 6 and is going into first grade! I also have a son, who's 10, he likes to help in the kitchen but he's all thumbs! I really should work with him more! But my daughter takes after me, she's a natural!;)
Anyway, just thought I'd share how cute I thought she was! And what a great picture that is for promoting your business!:)
sorry I got off the subject at hand, I'd still love to hear what eveyone figures out!

Last edited:
I use Correll cleaner on my SA. I found it at Wal-Mart, near the Correll baking dishes. It's got just a little bit of grit to it, and it cleans things up like a dream. Just put a little on a dish cloth, and rub gently with a circular motion. Plus, I use so little that the bottle lasts a long time.

raebates said:
I use Correll cleaner on my SA. I found it at Wal-Mart, near the Correll baking dishes. It's got just a little bit of grit to it, and it cleans things up like a dream. Just put a little on a dish cloth, and rub gently with a circular motion. Plus, I use so little that the bottle lasts a long time.

Thanks! I am going to give it a try. Never knew something like that was available.
Schel

1. How do I clean my Simple Additions serving platter?

To clean your Simple Additions serving platter, simply use a soft cloth or sponge with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive materials or harsh chemicals as they can damage the surface of the platter.

2. What is the best way to remove stubborn stains from my Simple Additions bowl?

If your Simple Additions bowl has stubborn stains, mix equal parts of baking soda and water to create a paste. Apply the paste to the stained areas and let it sit for 10-15 minutes before scrubbing with a soft brush or sponge. Rinse with warm water and dry with a soft cloth.

3. Can I put my Simple Additions items in the dishwasher?

Yes, all Simple Additions items are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to preserve the longevity of the product.

4. How do I prevent scratches on my Simple Additions platter?

To prevent scratches on your Simple Additions platter, avoid using sharp objects or utensils on the surface. It is also recommended to place a protective layer or cloth between stacked platters to prevent scratching.

5. Is there a certain type of soap I should use to clean my Simple Additions items?

No, you can use any mild dish soap to clean your Simple Additions items. Avoid using strong chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the surface of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
terryteach
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • JennLizFran
  • Products and Tips
Replies