• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do you communicate with your hosts about sheet pans and backorder items?

In summary, you tell your hosts about the sheet pans and back order items, and put stickers on your catalogs to indicate they are unavailable.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Do you include anything in writing with your packets to your hosts about the sheet pans and backorder items? If so, I'd love to see some ideas of what your paper info. you do give them looks like..

Or do you just tell them about it via word of mouth/telephone?

I just tell them on the phone. The first few shows in April, I didn't get a chance to tell them on the phone so they found out the first day of their party.

ETA: That's about the sheet pans since they are on stop sell. I don't worry about back order items as they will come. I do let them know what PC says the estimate ship date is.

sheet pansI am still selling the Basket BUT I tell people that they are back ordered.

I tell everyone about the Stop Sell and Backordered items at a Show AND to my Hosts during Host Coaching (to hopefully avoid the run-around with people who ordered them through Outside Orders).

I called my hosts who already had their packets before the stop sell. (Didn't help though - I just got a call "What did you say about those pans? I have an order for one" - grrrr)

I put "unavailable" stickers on all my catalogs as soon as I could. I don't say anything about it at my shows unless asked. I stay away from negative (if I say "you can't buy..." it's negative) but if it's brought up I make it a positive ("we strive for the highest quality and while the pans worked fine, their quality wasn't up to PC's standards").

As far as back-ordered items. I don't talk about that either but if someone purchases something that's on back-order I tell them then. They have always been fine with a slight extra wait especially since PC always gives a later expected delivery date than actually happens.

How long have the baskets been on back order? I feel so silly because I just sold 3 of them at a show last Tuesday and I had no idea and did not tell the guests. In fact, I just found out today because I got an email from HO telling me I had 3 items from my show on back order. Ugh! Also, how long are things like this usually on back order? I wish they would give a date.

You don't have to tell your guests at the show. They usually say in the email how long they expect before an item will ship out. I usually just tell my host that way they know that those items will not be in the boxes when they sort the items.

Related to How do you communicate with your hosts about sheet pans and backorder items?

1. What is the size of the sheet pan?

The sheet pan sold by Pampered Chef measures 17.25 x 11.5 inches, making it a versatile and standard size for most baking and cooking needs.

2. Can I use the sheet pan on the stovetop or grill?

No, the Pampered Chef sheet pan is not recommended for use on direct heat sources such as stovetops or grills. It is designed for use in the oven only.

3. Is the sheet pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the sheet pan is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. However, hand washing with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge is also recommended for best results and to prolong the life of the pan.

4. Is the sheet pan non-stick?

Yes, the sheet pan has a non-stick coating for easy release of food and simple cleanup. However, it is still recommended to use a light coating of oil or cooking spray for best results.

5. Why is the sheet pan currently on backorder?

Due to high demand and limited production, the sheet pan may occasionally be on backorder. Rest assured that we are working to restock as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience. In the meantime, you can still place your order and it will be fulfilled as soon as the item is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jackieblue
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies
Views
Wildfire