• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I make dressings using Measure Mix and our recipes?

In summary, the measurements in Pampered Chef recipes are very accurate and have been tested multiple times to ensure precision. Although substitutions can be made, the original ingredients are recommended for the best results. Use Pampered Chef measuring tools for the most accurate measurements and follow specific instructions for dry and liquid ingredients. Serving sizes can be adjusted for recipes, and dietary restrictions or preferences can be accommodated through filters on the website.
sassypip
Silver Member
Would someone be so kind to post the exact ingredients and measurements for me on the measure mix and pur for the caeser dressing. THanks so much!!!

Diane

NEVERMIND :) fOUND IT! tHX!!

There are no measurements on the MMP. There are just lines that you pour to reach. Sorry. Maybe someone has them written out.

sassypip said:
NEVERMIND :) fOUND IT! tHX!!

That's interesting. Is it on here somewhere? I had someone ask me the measurements but I didn't know where they were to be found.

There is a file on here with the recipes you can print out.

Italian Dressing:

12 oz. Vegetable or Olive Oil
1 tbsp Sugar
2 Pressed Garlic Cloves
1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
1/4 tsp Dried Basil
1/4 tsp Onion Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
4 oz White Wine or Baslmic Vinegar

French Dressing:

9 1/2 oz Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Ketchup
1 Pressed Garlic Clove
2 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1 1/2 oz White Wine Vinegar

Asian Dressing:

11 oz Vegetable Oil
2 tsp Sugar
1 Pressed Garlic Clove
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
4 1/2 oz Soy Sauce
3 oz Rice Vinegar

Caesar Dressing:
9 oz Vegetable Oil
1/4 cup Grated Romano or Parmesean Cheese
2 Pressed Garlic Cloves
1-2 tsp Sugar
1 tsp Dijon Mustard
1/4 tsp Coarse Black Pepper
2 oz Lemon Juice

Hope this helps!

Related to How do I make dressings using Measure Mix and our recipes?

1. How accurate are the measurements in Pampered Chef recipes?

The measurements in our recipes are very accurate. We use high-quality measuring tools and test each recipe multiple times to ensure that the measurements are precise and produce consistent results.

2. Can I substitute ingredients in Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can certainly substitute ingredients in our recipes. However, we cannot guarantee the same results as the original recipe. We recommend sticking to the ingredients listed for the best outcome.

3. How do I properly measure ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes?

We recommend using our Pampered Chef measuring tools for the most accurate measurements. For dry ingredients, scoop and level off with a straight edge. For liquids, use a liquid measuring cup and read the measurement at eye level.

4. Can I adjust the serving size of Pampered Chef recipes?

Yes, you can adjust the serving size of our recipes. Our recipe cards include the original serving size and also provide instructions for doubling or halving the recipe.

5. Are Pampered Chef recipes customizable for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, our recipes can be customized for dietary restrictions or preferences. We offer a variety of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. You can also use our recipe filters on our website to find recipes that fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • byrd1956