• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Know How Much the Group Gets??

In summary, to calculate the percentage that the group receives, you will need to divide the total sales made by the group by the total sales made by the entire team. You can also request a detailed breakdown of each person's sales within the group to determine their individual contribution. The group's sales and percentage are usually calculated on a monthly basis, although this may vary. If someone leaves or joins the group mid-month, their sales will still be included but their percentage may be adjusted accordingly. The group's percentage is typically based on sales, not profits, but this may vary depending on the commission structure.
ChefMary412
the commissionable sales was $546... so is it just $108???
I thought it would show up on P3

At $546 the group just gets 10% which is $54.60 It's at $600 when they get 15%. I'd see if you can get anther $54 in orders. At $600 their donation would be $90.

The higher donation amount is just for HWC fundraisers.

Last edited:
I thought it was $300 to get the 15%.
Okay... will try to have her wrap up a $55 order or so.
thanks!

1. How do I calculate the percentage that the group receives?

To calculate the percentage that the group receives, you will need to divide the total sales made by the group by the total sales made by the entire team. This will give you the percentage of sales that the group is responsible for.

2. Can I see a breakdown of how much each individual in the group contributed to the total sales?

Yes, you can request a detailed breakdown of each person's sales within the group. This will allow you to see how much each individual contributed to the overall sales and determine their percentage of the group's total sales.

3. How often are the group's sales and percentage calculated?

The group's sales and percentage are typically calculated on a monthly basis. However, this may vary depending on your specific team and their sales goals.

4. What happens if someone leaves the group or joins the group mid-month?

If someone leaves the group or joins mid-month, their sales will still be included in the group's total sales for that month. However, their percentage may be adjusted accordingly if they were not part of the group for the entire month.

5. Is the group's percentage based on sales or profits?

The group's percentage is typically based on sales, not profits. However, this may vary depending on your team's specific commission structure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
annew
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • hercgirl731