1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: How do I figure out the tax percentage for PP, for shows and

1. How do I figure out the tax percentage for PP, for shows and individual orders--I live in NC. I have an outside order from UT though. Not sure how to find out. I thought all 3-shipping, food and sales were all 7% but I'm not sure. And what is the difference between shows and having them send it to their own address tax wise?

Dec 5, 2005
  2. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

It depends on what part of Ut you are sending it to. I believe the Salt Lake area is 6.6% and Orem, provo, is 6.25% but you can look under PC tax guide and it can tell you what the tax rate. What part of Ut?

Dec 5, 2005
  3. It is Richfield, UT. So I did that and it's 6.25%, but which tax is that for, shipping? How do I know what the food and sales tax is?

Dec 5, 2005
  4. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

put 6.5% in all the blocks the food tax is also 6.25% HTH :)

Last edited: Dec 6, 2005
    Dec 6, 2005
  5. Thanks, it helped a lot! Another question though, when it is an individual order, to they have to pay more shipping then when ordered through a show?

Dec 6, 2005
  6. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

yes anytime an order is sent to the guest whether individual or a show they do have to pay for the individual shipping

Dec 6, 2005
Have something to add?