• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I figure out the tax percentage for PP, for shows and

Nov 25, 2005
How do I figure out the tax percentage for PP, for shows and individual orders--I live in NC. I have an outside order from UT though. Not sure how to find out. I thought all 3-shipping, food and sales were all 7% but I'm not sure. And what is the difference between shows and having them send it to their own address tax wise?

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
It depends on what part of Ut you are sending it to. I believe the Salt Lake area is 6.6% and Orem, provo, is 6.25% but you can look under PC tax guide and it can tell you what the tax rate. What part of Ut?

Nov 25, 2005
It is Richfield, UT. So I did that and it's 6.25%, but which tax is that for, shipping? How do I know what the food and sales tax is?

Nov 25, 2005
Thanks, it helped a lot! Another question though, when it is an individual order, to they have to pay more shipping then when ordered through a show?

Jennie4PC

Legacy Member
May 24, 2005
yes anytime an order is sent to the guest whether individual or a show they do have to pay for the individual shipping