• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I attach photo files on my computer?

In summary, "Help All You Computer Geeks" is a virtual support service offered by Pampered Chef for their consultants who may need assistance with technology-related issues. It can be accessed through the "Technology Support" tab on the consultant account and there is no limit to how many times it can be used. The team can help with a variety of common technology issues and there is no cost for using the service.
cactus_flower
I can no longer do it on my own! How do you attach photo files? For some reason, I keep getting an error message when I attempt to attach files.

if you're getting an error, your file is probably too big.

Thx Deb. Any tips on how to reduce it?

Open the pic in photo editing software and change the size. There's probably even a button for it, since that's a common edit. It'll depend on the software you use.

Thx Ann. I'll try it!

Related to How do I attach photo files on my computer?

1. What is "Help All You Computer Geeks"?

"Help All You Computer Geeks" is a virtual support service offered by Pampered Chef specifically for our consultants who may need assistance with technology-related issues. Our team of experts is here to help with any computer questions or concerns you may have.

2. How do I access "Help All You Computer Geeks"?

To access "Help All You Computer Geeks", simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Technology Support" tab. From there, you can submit a support ticket or chat with a team member for immediate assistance.

3. Is there a limit to how many times I can use "Help All You Computer Geeks"?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use "Help All You Computer Geeks". Our team is here to support you whenever you need it.

4. What types of technology-related issues can "Help All You Computer Geeks" help with?

Our team can assist with a variety of common technology issues, such as troubleshooting internet connectivity problems, setting up software or hardware, and providing general guidance on using your computer or device.

5. Is there a cost for using "Help All You Computer Geeks"?

No, "Help All You Computer Geeks" is a free service provided by Pampered Chef to support our consultants. There are no additional fees or charges for using this service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman