• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did You Discover the ChefSuccess Site?

In summary, Lisa found this site after being encouraged by another consultant to become a consultant. She found the information here to be helpful and decided to become a consultant after being impressed by the wealth of resources available on the site.
Pampered Laura said:
LMAO Oh Jason... Your "gay card". Crimeny that's cute. ;)

We are an elite club I must say

Pampered Laura said:
See. Now the curiosity is probably about to scar me for life... what would your name be? :eek:

Alexis Flare. Complete with sequence dress and red feather boa!

I just did a search for PC, and came across these goofs about a year ago:) SO glad I found this place!

LMAO Jason that is too funny! I'm glad you asked Laura, cause I was wondering about the pic too!

*makes mental note to hide the red feather boa at conference*
Haha! I have one of those ;)

If I remember tonight I will have to change it to the one of my honey and I in St. Thomas

Oh -- wow -- so bad that I post commenting on a derailment and not even the original topic.

Anywhoo -- It's been said before -- I found it on Google.

Good luck and best wishes on your new career!! Welcome to this dysfunctional family.

jasonmva said:
Alexis Flare. Complete with sequence dress and red feather boa!
Are you coming out at conference?

Found CS thru Pampered Laura

--Julie

I was a Googler too!! I joined this site 2 years ago and I've been addicted ever since. I've "met" some AWESOME people on here, including some recruits who are great!!!

I can't wait to meet more people in person at conference!!!:)

Becky you have to come smack me at conference if I don't see you... since I didn't get to meet you in Atlantis! :D

Pampered Laura said:
Becky you have to come smack me at conference if I don't see you... since I didn't get to meet you in Atlantis! :D
Yes, I definitely will find you! I BET we'd be able to find each other during that TPC walk. I'll have my list of CSers with me!!!:) Plus I'm planning to come to our meet-n-greet one, if not both, nights.:D As long as my fellow conference-goers/roommates are up for it!

Joelen said:
After hosting my first PC party recently, I've been thinking about becoming a consultant. But before I commit, I wanted to research more about it and came across this site. I'm amazed at the wealth of info. Before I found this site, I was still on the fence of becoming a consultant. This board definitely encouraged me to move forward and do it!

How did you find your way here?
I totally wouldn't have signed on if it weren't for finding this site! I was doing all my research before hand and found this place and a wealth of info which totally encouraged me to jump right in! The people and the information are awesome here! Welcome! Good luck and feel free to post all ???? and concerns here, as everyone is soo helpful with tips, suggestions, and advice

<h2>1. How did you find your way here?</h2><p>I found my way to ChefSuccess through a simple Google search. I was researching more about Pampered Chef and stumbled upon this site.</p><h2>2. What is ChefSuccess all about?</h2><p>ChefSuccess is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants and enthusiasts. It's a place where we can come together to share tips, ideas, and support each other in our business.</p><h2>3. Are there any fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess?</h2><p>No, there are no fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the discussions.</p><h2>4. Can I join ChefSuccess even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, absolutely! ChefSuccess welcomes anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef, whether you are a consultant, customer, or just curious about the company.</p><h2>5. How can ChefSuccess help me with my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>ChefSuccess offers a wealth of information, resources, and support for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips on hosting successful parties, marketing strategies, and connect with other consultants for advice and inspiration.</p>

1. How did you find your way here?

I found my way to ChefSuccess through a simple Google search. I was researching more about Pampered Chef and stumbled upon this site.

2. What is ChefSuccess all about?

ChefSuccess is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants and enthusiasts. It's a place where we can come together to share tips, ideas, and support each other in our business.

3. Are there any fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess?

No, there are no fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the discussions.

4. Can I join ChefSuccess even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! ChefSuccess welcomes anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef, whether you are a consultant, customer, or just curious about the company.

5. How can ChefSuccess help me with my Pampered Chef business?

ChefSuccess offers a wealth of information, resources, and support for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips on hosting successful parties, marketing strategies, and connect with other consultants for advice and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies