• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did You Discover the ChefSuccess Site?

In summary, Lisa found this site after being encouraged by another consultant to become a consultant. She found the information here to be helpful and decided to become a consultant after being impressed by the wealth of resources available on the site.
Joelen
After hosting my first PC party recently, I've been thinking about becoming a consultant. But before I commit, I wanted to research more about it and came across this site. I'm amazed at the wealth of info. Before I found this site, I was still on the fence of becoming a consultant. This board definitely encouraged me to move forward and do it!

How did you find your way here?

A friend from out East that is on a Twins board with me told me about it.

Google Search

I really don't remember - I think someone from my cluster mentioned it at a meeting.But then, I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday.

DebbieJ said:
Google Search
I'm with DebbieJ..... googled it and here I am! I love it here, even more then my meetings! I just wish I could meet all of you, it's a bummer that we are all seperated into different waves at conference!:(

Someone at a meeting mentioned it. Of course, I was a member LONG before I started posting things.

Now, there's no shuttin' me up! :D

Google search for PC consultant forum.

Google search as I was evaluating whether or not to become a consultant and researching the company more.

I found it through a Yahoo group for consultants that I belong to.

I googled it as well!! I found it less than a month after I signed up!

Another Googler....I love this site! I just finished my first month, and with all of the info. I've found here, I feel much less overwhelmed than I did my first week or two.

My recruiter told me about it.

I googled it as well. It really helped me with the decision of whether or not to become a consultant.

my recuiter told me about it!

Another consultant in my cluster told me about it. So Thankful! Thsi site is my saving grace!

Another Googler here! I found this site when I was having my own catalog show back in February. I was looking for info on the products and such.....started reading through all the wonderful info here and realized what a great company PC is....I had been thinking about getting a 2nd job & I thought, "Why not PC?!" If it wasn't for this site, I probably never would have signed. I'm so glad I found CS!! :)

I think I just did an internet search and found it. It has been very helpful. It is a place to share. There are tons of wonderful people and grat resources here.

google.......

Kathytnt said:
I think I just did an internet search and found it. It has been very helpful. It is a place to share. There are tons of wonderful people and grat resources here.
And then there's the rest of us, too.

I dont remember, I was searching for something and accidentally came across it...I just discovered it in April maybe and I am so glad I did. I love it! I had already been a consultant for a little over a year

I just love Google! That is how I found this site.

Lisa

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Really?

We hadn't noticed.
Seriously! (But I LOVE you, Ann!)

I found out about it from another consultant who always had great flyers. I asked her how she had the time and she told me about this site.

Internet search for Pampered Chef consultants

Did a google search. Absolutely made the difference in my getting off to a good start (lived here the few weeks before my first show). Love it, love it.

AJPratt said:
Seriously! (But I LOVE you, Ann!)

I found out about it from another consultant who always had great flyers. I asked her how she had the time and she told me about this site.
Ann & Anne ---> The Blue Star Twins.

We're just waiting for you to join us so we can sing "Triplets" from "Bandwagon".

Join you? Are you coming apart?

Yes. We're just falling apart, knowing you're not a bluey like us.

I was thinking of becoming a consultant so I went online and searched google. I haven't posted much but read all the time for the great tips. I am so glad I found this site.Amy

chefann said:
Yes. We're just falling apart, knowing you're not a bluey like us.
Until I saw this, I thought my whole world had gone ka-bluey.

I could make a comment about men and blue things, but that would be inappropriate for this forum.

Are we hijacking this thread or just running an entertaining side conversation?

I think a little of both.

I googled!

I searched Google!!!

Pampered Laura said:
I googled!
Did you say, "Excuse me"? My parents always made me say that if I googled or worse.

found it by googling

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Did you say, "Excuse me"? My parents always made me say that if I googled or worse.
*snort*

:D

chefann said:
We're just waiting for you to join us so we can sing "Triplets" from "Bandwagon".

I just want my stripper start so I can sing "Let Me Entertain You" from Gypsy.

My recruiter lead me to this mecca

Jason... what is your avatar about? Do I dare ask to see a full size version? It's not you in high heels is it?? :eek:

You don't really want to know.

Pampered Laura said:
Jason... what is your avatar about? Do I dare ask to see a full size version? It's not you in high heels is it?? :eek:

One could only wish! It is actually a picture of Janet Jackson (the ONE woman I would go straight for). I know this will probably get my gay card taking away but I idolize her more than Cher

Probably, but I am always the curious one even if it scars me for life ;)

jasonmva said:
One could only wish! It is actually a picture of Janet Jackson (the ONE woman I would go straight for). I know this will probably get my gay card taking away but I idolize her more than Cher
LMAO Oh Jason... Your "gay card". Crimeny that's cute. ;)

jasonmva said:

That's it!! I'm telling!!!! :) :)

Pampered Laura said:
Probably, but I am always the curious one even if it scars me for life ;)

What is really funny is I have not tried drag yet. But I have my name all picked out!

yummybytes said:
That's it!! I'm telling!!!! :) :)

NNNNOOOO!!!! Geez now I not only have to watch for PC police but now the gay card police are coming out of the woodwork :)

jasonmva said:
What is really funny is I have not tried drag yet. But I have my name all picked out!
See. Now the curiosity is probably about to scar me for life... what would your name be? :eek:

<h2>1. How did you find your way here?</h2><p>I found my way to ChefSuccess through a simple Google search. I was researching more about Pampered Chef and stumbled upon this site.</p><h2>2. What is ChefSuccess all about?</h2><p>ChefSuccess is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants and enthusiasts. It's a place where we can come together to share tips, ideas, and support each other in our business.</p><h2>3. Are there any fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess?</h2><p>No, there are no fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the discussions.</p><h2>4. Can I join ChefSuccess even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?</h2><p>Yes, absolutely! ChefSuccess welcomes anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef, whether you are a consultant, customer, or just curious about the company.</p><h2>5. How can ChefSuccess help me with my Pampered Chef business?</h2><p>ChefSuccess offers a wealth of information, resources, and support for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips on hosting successful parties, marketing strategies, and connect with other consultants for advice and inspiration.</p>

1. How did you find your way here?

I found my way to ChefSuccess through a simple Google search. I was researching more about Pampered Chef and stumbled upon this site.

2. What is ChefSuccess all about?

ChefSuccess is a community forum for Pampered Chef consultants and enthusiasts. It's a place where we can come together to share tips, ideas, and support each other in our business.

3. Are there any fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess?

No, there are no fees or requirements to join ChefSuccess. It's completely free to sign up and participate in the discussions.

4. Can I join ChefSuccess even if I'm not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, absolutely! ChefSuccess welcomes anyone who is interested in Pampered Chef, whether you are a consultant, customer, or just curious about the company.

5. How can ChefSuccess help me with my Pampered Chef business?

ChefSuccess offers a wealth of information, resources, and support for Pampered Chef consultants. You can find tips on hosting successful parties, marketing strategies, and connect with other consultants for advice and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Chef Endora
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies