• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho

In summary, "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" is a platform offering unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. Customers can browse and purchase products, as well as earn rewards by hosting a party. The products include cookware, bakeware, knives, tools, small appliances, and food items. Orders can be placed through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. The products are high quality and come with a satisfaction guarantee.
Nanisu
Gold Member
Adjustable apple wedger: 8 slices or 16...

http://www.shopgetorganized.com/prodetail~itemNo~29826.asp

I was just thinking the other day that I wish our wedger cut smaller slices.

The King Arthur Flour catalog has one like that, too. I think it would be handy because sometimes you want thick wedges (for snacking) and sometimes thinner ones (for baking).

Did you realize that the Apple Wedger is the same inner size as the Pineapple Wedger and you can place it over the wedged pieces to cut into 10 wedges?

Hi there,I'm so glad you're interested in the adjustable apple wedger! This is definitely a must-have tool for any kitchen. Not only does it make perfectly uniform apple slices, but it also saves so much time and effort. No more struggling with a knife and trying to get equal slices.With the ability to adjust between 8 or 16 slices, it's perfect for any recipe that calls for sliced apples. Whether you're making a pie, salad, or just want a healthy snack, this wedger will make the process so much easier.Plus, it's made with high-quality materials and is built to last. You won't have to worry about it breaking or rusting over time. And as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that this product has been thoroughly tested and approved by our team of chefs.I highly recommend adding the adjustable apple wedger to your kitchen arsenal. You won't regret it! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you'd like to place an order. I'd be more than happy to assist you.Happy cooking!Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How does "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" work?

"How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" is a platform where customers can browse and purchase unique and innovative kitchen tools and gadgets from Pampered Chef. You can also earn rewards by hosting a virtual or in-person party with your friends and family.

2. What kind of products can I find on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho"?

"How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, tools, and small appliances. We also have a variety of food items such as seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

3. How do I place an order on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho"?

To place an order on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho", simply browse our website and add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. Once you're ready to check out, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information. You can also place an order by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Can I earn rewards by hosting a party on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho"?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a virtual or in-person party on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho". As a host, you will receive a percentage of your party's sales in free products and discounts. You can also earn additional rewards by having friends and family book parties from your event.

5. Are the products on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" high quality?

Yes, all of the products on "How Cool an Idea Is This? Think I'll Email Ho" are high quality and designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly exchange or refund your item.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
cmcchef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dreamsicles230
  • Products and Tips
Replies