• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Make a BBQ Wreath and Microwave Tea?

In summary, Laurel~CAmomcookin4U shared two delicious and creative recipes - a BBQ wreath made with chicken, BBQ rub, cheese, and crescent rolls, and a refreshing Microwave Tea made with tea bags, water, ice, and sugar. Both recipes were a hit and perfect for summertime.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
Well Thank You Laurel~CAmomcookin4U
I made up my own BBQ Wreath
Ingredients:
2 chicken breasts (cooked in the deep covered baker in the micro w/ bbq sauce, Franks Red Hot Sauce, salt)
2 tsp NEW BBQ rub
1/4 Purple onion chopped
2 C. Swiss Cheese
2 pkg cresent rolls
Toss ingredients, put in wreath, bake
IT WAS A HIT!!!!

Then I made
"Microwave Tea"
I took 5 of our tea bags microwaved them for 5 minutes in 4 C. water in the large batter bowl.
Dumped that into the Quick Stir Pitcher w/ ice filled to the 1 Qt line.
Added 1/4 C sugar. Easy and I didn't heat my house up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa, congrats!

I make something similar, modified from a pizza recipe that my family loves. I use havarti instead of swiss and I add kalamata olives.

Chozengirl said:
Well Thank You Laurel~CAmomcookin4U
I made up my own BBQ Wreath
Way to go Melissa,
I'm so glad it worked out for you. The wonders of Chicken:D We are so lucky. How funny about the Franks Hot sauce. I had Never heard of it before last semester. We use it in culinary school. Where do you find it locally? I think ours is from Jordano's I don't really need a whole gallon though arrgh

I have never made a ring before (Shocking- I know!) and was thinking about it for my show on Friday night. I am addicted to red onions and this pizza sounds SO good! Maybe we'll have it for dinner tomorrow night and try it out!

Hi Laurel~CAmomcookin4U, wow, your BBQ wreath sounds absolutely delicious! I love the combination of flavors you used and cooking it in the deep covered baker is such a time-saving idea. And your Microwave Tea sounds like the perfect refreshing drink for a hot summer day. I love how you used our tea bags in a creative way. I'm definitely going to try both of these recipes at my next gathering. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Happy cooking!

What is a BBQ Wreath and how do I use it?

A BBQ Wreath is a cooking tool designed by Pampered Chef to help you make delicious and easy grilled meals. It is made of stainless steel and has a unique circular shape with holes for skewers. To use it, simply place your desired ingredients, such as meat, vegetables, and fruits, onto the skewers and arrange them in a circular pattern on the wreath. Then, place the wreath on a hot grill and let the ingredients cook to perfection.

Can I use the BBQ Wreath in the microwave?

No, the BBQ Wreath is not safe to use in the microwave. It is specifically designed for grilling on a hot grill and should not be used in the microwave.

What types of recipes can I make with the BBQ Wreath?

The possibilities are endless with the BBQ Wreath! You can make traditional BBQ dishes like kabobs, or get creative and make unique recipes like grilled fruit skewers or even mini pizzas. You can also use it for roasting vegetables or making desserts on the grill.

Is the BBQ Wreath easy to clean?

Yes, the BBQ Wreath is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean after use. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can I use the BBQ Wreath on any type of grill?

Yes, the BBQ Wreath is compatible with most types of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric. Just make sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for your specific grill and always use caution when handling hot surfaces.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kreaser
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrny2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies