• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can Thinking Big and Small Shape Our Future?

In summary, Alvin Toffler's quote "Unlock Your Potential: The Power of Thinking Big and Small" conveys the message that reaching our full potential requires a balance of thinking big and small. This means having grand visions and setting ambitious goals, while also paying attention to the details and taking small, actionable steps towards those goals. By finding this balance, we can effectively reach our potential in both our personal and professional lives.
chefann
Gold Member
Just had to share the quote from today's CS calendar:

You've got to think about "big things" while you're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
- Alvin Toffler

I'm enjoying my calendar, Ann. It's funny how often the quote is just what I need.

Ooh- today's just seems to hit home.

When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us.
- Helen Keller

I love Helen Keller Quotes.... I guess when you see the world differently than anyone else, you really see people as they are and see life in ways that seeing people don't !!

Ooh-- another good one today:

You can be greater than anything that can happen to you.
-- Norman vincent Peale

Somehow, that one seems particular fitting, considering some of the trials some of our members have been going through.

chefann said:
Ooh- today's just seems to hit home.

When one door closes, another opens. But we often look so regretfully upon the closed door that we don't see the one that has opened for us.
- Helen Keller

But it is SOOOOO much easier (and less stressful) when God opens the window first, THEN closes the door. Of course, a window just opened in my life, so now I'm curious what door is getting ready to close. At least I'm pretty sure it is coming, so I shouldn't get slammed in the face. That really hurts!

Related to How Can Thinking Big and Small Shape Our Future?

1. What is the main message of Alvin Toffler's quote "Unlock Your Potential: The Power of Thinking Big and Small"?

The main message of this quote is that in order to reach our full potential, we must learn to think both big and small. This means having grand visions for our future while also being mindful of the small steps and actions we take to get there.

2. How can thinking big help us unlock our potential?

Thinking big allows us to dream and set ambitious goals for ourselves. It helps us break out of our comfort zones and pushes us to reach for greater heights. By thinking big, we expand our possibilities and open ourselves up to new opportunities for growth and development.

3. Why is it important to also think small when trying to unlock our potential?

Thinking small means paying attention to the details and taking small, actionable steps towards our goals. It helps us stay focused and accountable, and prevents us from becoming overwhelmed by the big picture. Thinking small allows us to make progress one step at a time, leading us towards our ultimate goal.

4. How can we balance thinking big and small in order to reach our full potential?

The key is to find a balance between thinking big and small. We should have a clear vision of our ultimate goal, but also break it down into smaller, achievable tasks. We can constantly reassess and adjust our plans as needed. By balancing both types of thinking, we can effectively reach our potential.

5. How can we apply this quote to our personal and professional lives?

In our personal lives, this quote reminds us to dream big and set ambitious goals for ourselves, while also being mindful of the small actions we can take to make those dreams a reality. In our professional lives, it encourages us to have a clear vision for our career and take small steps towards achieving it. It also reminds us to continuously challenge ourselves and think outside the box in order to reach our full potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • esavvymom