• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can My Host Flyer Help Improve Your Hosting Game?

In summary, a Use My Host Flyer is a customizable promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to entice potential hostesses to book and invite guests to their parties. It can be easily created through the "Marketing" tab on the consultant's account and can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. The flyer can be shared through various channels and its success can be tracked by monitoring party bookings, sales, and rewards earned.
dexheimers
Hey All,

I made this poster that you can give to your hosts so they can post it in their offices, work rooms, etc. It's nothing fancy, but it might help! I hope you like it!!!!

~dexheimers

Attachments

• Host_Poster.doc
    563.5 KB · Views: 890
That's a great idea. Good job! :)

Fantastic poster. What a great idea. I love how colorful it is.

Thanks! I think the fun colors and jazzy look will make people think "Oh FUN I want to go" Thanks for sharing!

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Fun and eye catching. Thanks for sharing Sara.

Looks Great!!!! Thanks For sharing!! :)

I think the form looks great! Thanks so much!

Cusious??What Font did you use for "It's a party" ??

Thanks,

Lisa

cute! thanks for sharing!

That is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Great job on the flyer. It really looks great!
Jeanette

Thank You!!!!

That is a great flyer, I finally got the problem with my computer/printer fixed, I thank you for posting that and helping me out, I'm the least artistic person I know..

Thank you

Welcome back, Angela!

HI Anne, Sorry I haven't emailed you in a few but me and the girls are still at my in laws but hubbys hoping to get the last floor down this weekend so I should be able to move back home soon, How did that lead pan out that you got at the flea market?

That's! I have my fingers crossed for you! I have to follow up with the lady again. She wanted to check with some friends.

Related to How Can My Host Flyer Help Improve Your Hosting Game?

1. What is a Use My Host Flyer?

A Use My Host Flyer is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to help their hosts earn more rewards and benefits. It is a customizable flyer that can be shared with potential hostesses to entice them to book a party and invite their friends and family.

2. How do I create a Use My Host Flyer?

Creating a Use My Host Flyer is easy! Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, go to the "Marketing" tab, and select "Use My Host Flyer". From there, you can customize the flyer with your party information, dates, and special offers to make it unique to your party.

3. Can I use the flyer for both in-person and virtual parties?

Yes, the Use My Host Flyer can be used for both in-person and virtual parties. You can customize the flyer to include information on how to attend the party, whether it's in-person or online, and include any special offers for both types of parties.

4. How do I share my Use My Host Flyer with potential hostesses?

You can share your Use My Host Flyer in a variety of ways, such as through email, social media, or in-person. You can also print out physical copies to hand out to friends, family, or at events. The more people who see your flyer, the more potential hostesses you can reach.

5. Can I track the success of my Use My Host Flyer?

Yes, you can track the success of your Use My Host Flyer by monitoring the number of parties booked, the sales made, and the rewards earned through the flyer. This can help you determine the effectiveness of your flyer and make any necessary adjustments for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akerstiens
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ilovpc