• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director How can I use NIB products to entice customers to schedule a show?

In summary, "Pick a Date, Get a Product" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn a free product by hosting a cooking show with friends and family. To participate, schedule a cooking show with a consultant and earn points for every guest who attends and makes a purchase. The number of points needed for a free product varies, typically between 15-40 points. Free products must be redeemed through the consultant after the show, and "Pick a Date, Get a Product" can be combined with other host rewards.
finley1991
For those of you who have done this, could you please let me know how you did it? I have a few products (NIB) that I would like to offer as an enticer to schedule a show at my upcoming shows this week... how have you done it when you've done it? Envelopes, pictures, etc? Thanks for your help! :)

I had envelopes with the dates I wanted to book and a piece of paper with the name and value of the product inside.

About this time of year, I have put pictures of the items with price inside plastic Easter eggs.

I had 3 dates left for March thhat I had to fill so I offered a bribe. I told them at the beginning of the show that I had so goofy dates to fill in March and if they took that date I was in a bribing mood. I told them to ask me at the end of the show what the bribe was. Then I forgot about it. They did remind me at the end and all it was is that I would buy their host special for next month or I would make them my top secret and much coveted Reesie peanut butter trifle, and bring it made to the show. Only 1 picked the product :)
Personally, that is about as hokey as I will get about bookings and I only did it because I always do weekend shows and I will be away for THREE weekends next month (how did I manage that!?!) and really still want a paycheck!;)

I have a calendar printed out with the dates and the product listed right on the dates. They circle the date they want. I've done this for years with tons of success.

Related to How can I use NIB products to entice customers to schedule a show?

1. What is "Pick a Date, Get a Product"?

"Pick a Date, Get a Product" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can earn a free product by hosting a cooking show with your friends and family.

2. How do I participate in "Pick a Date, Get a Product"?

To participate, simply schedule a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant and invite your friends and family to attend. As the host, you will earn points for every guest who attends and makes a purchase at your show.

3. How many points do I need to earn a free product?

The number of points needed varies depending on the product. Generally, you will need to earn between 15-40 points to redeem a free product.

4. Can I redeem my free product at the cooking show?

No, you will need to redeem your free product through your consultant after the show. Your consultant will provide you with a list of available products to choose from.

5. Can I combine "Pick a Date, Get a Product" with other host rewards?

Yes, "Pick a Date, Get a Product" can be combined with other host rewards, such as discounted products and half-priced items. Your consultant will provide you with more information on how to maximize your host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kristin Radunz
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ashley Farrell
  • Malinda Klein