• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Quit My Full Time Job and Know Pampered Chef Will Support My

In summary, as an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, your income potential is unlimited and based on your efforts. You have the flexibility to work your business around your current job schedule and there is a small investment to get started, but the potential for income far outweighs this initial cost. Pampered Chef also offers extensive training and support, including a team of experienced leaders, online resources, and in-person events. Additionally, there are bonuses and incentives available for consultants based on their sales and team building efforts, providing opportunities for rewards and recognition.
PCSarahjm
How can I quit my full time job and know PC will support my family?

Tell me how you did it and how your PC business works for you.

I would love some information on this topic as well. Plus, I live in a very small town and am unsure that the demand will be big enough for me to not be working at least a part time job in addition to selling PC. But, I would love to be a stay at home mom to my daughter when she arrives in April.

The way I see it is you should work 1 year in PC before quitting any other job. That way you have a pretty good grasp on how well you are able to drum up business and what you bring in every month.

I also live in a small town, and I find myself traveling up to an hour for shows (But I also travel 60 miles for my day job so it's not that bad for me - I'm used to it). Try to branch out of your comfort zone and be willing to travel some.
I'll do shows that are on my way home from work, so it's sort of just a detour on my regular commute.

If you start your business with a srtong/full schedule with good habits, and work your business every day this should not be an issue.

At least that is what I have seen from most of the people I know that truly use PC to supliment their income. It's not even a choice.

1. How much income can I expect to make with Pampered Chef if I quit my full time job?

As an independent consultant with Pampered Chef, your income potential is unlimited and based on your efforts. We have consultants who earn a few hundred dollars a month, while others make six-figure incomes.

2. Will Pampered Chef provide me with training and support to help me succeed?

Yes, we offer extensive training and support to all our consultants. We have a team of experienced leaders who will guide and mentor you, as well as online training resources and in-person events to help you grow your business.

3. Can I work my Pampered Chef business around my current job schedule?

Absolutely! One of the great things about Pampered Chef is that you have the flexibility to work your business on your own schedule. Many of our consultants have successful businesses while still working full time jobs.

4. Are there any costs or fees associated with becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a small investment to get started as a consultant with Pampered Chef. This covers your starter kit with all the necessary business supplies and training materials. However, the potential for income far outweighs this initial investment.

5. Will I have the opportunity to earn bonuses or incentives with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a variety of bonuses and incentives available for our consultants based on their sales and team building efforts. These can include free products, trips, and even cash bonuses. Our consultants have the opportunity to earn rewards and recognition for their hard work and dedication.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies