• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I get an old hostess to book another kitchen show?

In summary, when looking to re-book an old hostess party, you can offer to host a virtual party, suggest a different theme or focus, or host a catalog show. As incentives, you can offer free products, discounts, or exclusive hostess gifts, as well as donate a portion of sales to a charity of their choice. If an old hostess hasn't responded to your messages, try reaching out through a different method and offer a special perk. If they are no longer interested in hosting a party, respect their decision and thank them for their support, and offer to keep them updated on new products and promotions. To make them feel special and valued, you can send a personalized thank-you note or small gift, and offer them
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
What could I say to an old hostess that I'd like to have another kitchen show? I'm at a loss for words??

Let her know that there are so many great new products since she hosted her last show and you wanted to check in to see if she was interested in getting her friends together again. And make sure to mention the great host specials coming up.

Also remind them that their 10% discount is about to expire and you want to help them to get it for another year.

I found these great scripts on here. The one for a previous host:
Hello ____. This is ______ with the pampered chef. How are you? Is this a good time for you? I had to stop and and take some time today to let you know that the new PC items are out and available in our new Fall catalog! This is great for someone like you who loves our products. I'm currently scheduling shows for _________, and I was calling to see if you would be interested in hosting a show for your friends and family.

Thank You so much for the advice...hopefully I can turn this into another booking!! THANKS!

1. How can I re-book an old hostess party?

To re-book an old hostess party, reach out to the hostess and offer to host a virtual party or a catalog show. You can also suggest hosting a party with a different theme or focus to generate new interest.

2. What are some incentives I can offer to an old hostess?

You can offer free products, discounts, or exclusive hostess gifts as incentives for an old hostess to re-book a party. You can also offer to donate a portion of the sales to a charity of their choice.

3. How do I approach an old hostess who hasn't responded to my messages?

Try reaching out through a different method, such as a phone call or a personalized card. You can also offer a special perk, like a free gift, to entice them to respond.

4. What should I do if an old hostess is no longer interested in hosting a party?

Respect their decision and thank them for their past support. You can also offer to keep them updated on new products and promotions, in case they change their mind in the future.

5. How can I make an old hostess feel special and valued?

Send them a personalized thank-you note or a small gift to show your appreciation for their past support. You can also offer them VIP perks, such as early access to new products or exclusive discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Katiek77
Replies
Views
wcsis
  • Mel92504
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies