• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Find Our About Bridal Fairs in My Area?

In summary, Jeanne recommends checking out www.pwg.com or www.onewed.com for a regional bridal fair directory. She also suggests talking to your local radio station or searching Google for "bridal fair wedding show."
danidag
I'm interested in doing a bridal fair or expo, but how can I find out about one in my area. I live in the western part of West Virginia.
Thanks

Try the perfect wedding guide...they do bridal expos yearly in every area they have a catalog. I think the site is www.pwg.com
My bridal expo was held by my local radio station, so you could possibly contact yours to find out if they are having one or know of anyone who is.

I hope this helps...good luck

Thanks a lot!I was wondering the same thing about events in my area. Thanks for the website - there were two events in my immediate area. The one is this week, so I missed that but did notice there are no PC reps there. The other is in January so I will try for that one. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much Jeanne for the links!

It really helped

UPDATE: WOW! Can you say expensive? I just received two info packets on upcoming bridal fairs in my area. I live in San Diego, so may be that is why. Here is what they told me.

Perfect wedding guide: $135-335 in Black and white
$175-$450 in color
These are monthly payments for advertising in the local directory. Advertising agreements are for twelve months/4 issues. That is low compared to the premium pages. Their bridal fair is in March and is outrageous. $325 for the fair and that is if you advertise with them. $650 for non-advertisers.

Bridal Bazaar: $890 for a single booth in Jan. ( prime fair season for the June bride.) $740-$790 for spring/summer/fall! :eek:

I don't know about you, but if you have any suggestions I am up for them. I know I couldn't afford it even at half the price. Has anyone done a booth at one of these fairs? How did it turn out for you in the long run? I would hate to go in debt at the first month of the year :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You are very welcome! :)

rebecca,
have you mentioned the expo to your cluster? some clusters split timeshares for things like this (which splits the cost).. you dont have to pay the full amt or sit there for 10 hours a day, for five days (those things can be long!).. just an idea..

i'm sure it'd be successful--can you IMAGINE how many people you'd meet? and those brides are in the mood to spend money, and to get the "perfect" thing that they want--it's like they're sniffing you out! :p

good luck

1. How do I find out about bridal fairs in my area?

One of the best ways to find out about bridal fairs in your area is to do an online search. You can also check with local wedding vendors, such as caterers, photographers, and wedding planners, as they often participate in bridal fairs and may have information on upcoming events. Bridal magazines and wedding websites may also have listings of upcoming bridal fairs in your area.

2. Are there any specific websites or resources I can use to find bridal fairs?

Yes, there are several websites and resources that specifically list bridal fairs in various areas. Some popular options include The Knot, WeddingWire, and Bridal Show Producers International. You can also check with your local chamber of commerce or bridal associations for information on upcoming events.

3. When are bridal fairs typically held?

Bridal fairs are typically held throughout the year, with the most popular months being January, February, and March. However, they can also be held in the fall and summer months. It's a good idea to start looking for bridal fairs at least 6 months before your wedding date to ensure you have enough time to plan and make any necessary arrangements.

4. Do I need to register or buy tickets for bridal fairs?

Some bridal fairs may require registration or purchase of tickets, while others may be free to attend. It's important to check the event's website or contact the organizers to find out about any registration or ticket requirements. This will also give you an idea of the cost and what to expect at the event.

5. What should I expect at a bridal fair?

A bridal fair typically includes a variety of wedding vendors, such as photographers, caterers, florists, and wedding planners. You can expect to see displays and examples of their work, as well as have the opportunity to speak with them and ask questions. Bridal fairs may also include fashion shows, food tastings, and other special events. It's a great opportunity to gather ideas and information for your wedding planning process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• FHL
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jillbean
  • Tiffanie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
CarlyK
  • ChefChris