• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I ensure success with my first Pampered Chef show?

In summary, Linda is starting her own show and is inviting friends and family to it. She is also planning to make reminder calls to the people she has invited.
lbishop
I will be having my first show on August 12. I have a list of 43 people. I am sure that most won't show, and I know a few who won't show that will order from me anyway. My question is, when you have 1 show a week or even 2 a month, who do you invite? Do you invite the same people? Do they ever get tired of being invited? I know I have alot to learn, and I am going to a training session tomorrow night. I am very excited to have the chance and opporutunity to be a part of The Pampered Chef Family. I want my first show to be exciting and fun and I want people to leave wanting more. I want to be successful on every level.

Linda

Get them to host the show.You will want to get other people to be the Host of the show. That way they are the ones that come up with the list of people to invite to the show. Then at that show you try to get some of them to host a show and so on and so on.

Linda,
I'm taking it as you are hosting your own first show and inviting friends and family to it?? Well if that's the case, before hand, maybe talk to 3 or 4 close friends and family and ask them if they'd help you get started by inviting their friends/family/co-workers to a show at their home or even if they'd do a catalog show for you.

I did my first show (March 2005) and got a booking for June (happy for booking but sucked to get business started) but I had other shows and those shows produced more and more bookings, where I'm doing pretty good now with leads and bookings, it just takes time. Now I'm recovering from my hostesses and customers with all this flooding in NE, so business isn't great, but God will take my business where he wants it to be!!

If you have fun, your guests will have fun. Best thing you can do is PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, even if it's in front of your kids, dog/cat whatever. Set up and do a demo and make the recipe. It will make things go much easier.

HTH,

Lisa

Thanks to both of you that have answered my questions so far. I think I get the idea now. I do know that I will get a show booked for September from a friend of mine. She wants that Stoneware, can't say I blame her. When I told her about booking a show and getting it at a lesser price, she went nuts. I am so excited to get started, I wish August 12th was this Saturday...lol. I can't wait to see who actually shows. My mother, God bless her, wants to come, but won't be able to, but I am getting an order from her.
Again, thank you so much for answering so quickly.

Linda

Linda,

Here's one last VERY important tip for your show. . .be sure to make reminder calls to all 43 people. This does two things:
1. reminds them of your show (people really do forget)
2. allows you to get an order or (better yet) book a show with those who can't attend. If they don't want to book, ask them for a referral from someone they know who likes to have shows.

Be sure that at your show you make it very clear that you need their help and that you'd like each of them to book a show. Before you get there, take out your calendar and decide what days you want to present shows (I'd look through the end of the year).

Good luck!

1. How do I book my first Pampered Chef show?

To book your first show, reach out to your family, friends, and acquaintances and ask if they would be interested in hosting a Pampered Chef party. You can also utilize social media to spread the word and reach a wider audience. Once you have a host, work with them to select a date and send out invitations to their guests.

2. What types of products are typically featured at a Pampered Chef show?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. Our most popular products include our stoneware, cutlery, and food choppers. We also have a line of pantry items, including spices, sauces, and rubs.

3. How much commission do I earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Consultants earn 20-27% commission on their personal sales, depending on their monthly sales volume. They also have the opportunity to earn bonuses and incentives, such as free products and trips, based on their performance.

4. What are some tips for a successful show as a new consultant?

Some tips for a successful show include being prepared and organized, engaging with the guests and demonstrating products, offering cooking tips and recipe ideas, and following up with guests after the show. It's also important to have a positive attitude and be passionate about the products you are selling.

5. Can I host a virtual Pampered Chef show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers the option to host virtual shows through our online platform. This allows you to reach a wider audience and still have a successful show without being in person. The process for booking and hosting a virtual show is similar to an in-person show, but with added convenience and flexibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
baychef
  • ChefgoesPamperedChef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
grins88