• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How are we finding each other?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Has anyone come up with something we will all wear on our name tags or something?

I want to meet you all!
Susan :)

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
I think that we will all (those in wave 2 that is) be able to pick out The Kitchen Guy...so, I think if we all look for him then we can all find each other!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
pchefgirl1982 said:
I was wondering the same thing. I'm thinking of printing out an "Are you a Cheffer?" label to put on my name tag. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Marie
Allentown, PA
[email protected]

Maybe someone can mass produce these and charge us $1 each to cover postage? Can send instantly by paypal?

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
Idea!

How about taping a white button (the average 4-holes) onto our name tags?

Anyone with a button on their name tag posts here?

:)

Sooner PC

Sep 30, 2005
Maybe we should all get those headbands with the glitter stars sticking off of them - you know - the kind your 4 year old has??

Just kidding

chefjeanine

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I have a label maker. I think I'll just make a little strip that says "Cheffer" and stick it on my name tag. Only the "cool kids" will know what it means. ;)

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
soonerchef said:
I think that we will all (those in wave 2 that is) be able to pick out The Kitchen Guy...so, I think if we all look for him then we can all find each other!

Just to be safe, I think I'll shave my beard and go in drag.