• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nametags -- Logowear, Please Advise

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of clothing items for logo printing services, such as t-shirts, hats, aprons, jackets, and more. Customers can choose the color and placement of the logo, with a minimum order quantity of 12 items. The standard production time is 2-3 weeks, and customers can use their own logo or design for printing with the assistance of the customer service team.
gailz2
Gold Member
I've seen a few posts where people mention wearing their name tags. What name tags? Where do you get them and do you like them? And do you all have a lot of logo wear? Do you wear it all the time? I don't have any. Please advise. :chef:

You can find a link to Merrill on CC. That is our promotional products company.

I knew they had logowear, but do they also offer badges? I'll check them out.

They sell magnetic name tags.

I do have a magnetic name badge and I like to wear it because I don't find aprons to be comfortable.

I love my aprons! I am a plus size lady and it gives me lots of pockets to keep my pens, info slips (for booths) before and after signing, recipe cards, mini catalogs, etc. in. At Shows, I keep checks that people give me, pens, and my calculator in it so they are all easy to get to!

I wear a logo shirt to shows but no name tag.

I think my nametag was part of the super start kit with merrill.. it's magnetic and works well for booths and fairs.. I have it now on my apron with a HWC pin.

I also just bought the windshirt on Merrill which is on the "blowout" page, I figure i won't really be wearing many Tshrits this winter so that's all I bought to wear around town. Hopefully it fits!

What type of clothing items can I get a logo printed on?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of clothing items for our logo printing services. This includes t-shirts, hats, aprons, jackets, and more. If you have a specific item in mind, please reach out to our customer service team to see if we can accommodate your request.

Can I choose the color and placement of the logo on my clothing?

Yes, you can! We offer a variety of colors for our logo printing and you can choose the placement on your clothing item as well. Just let us know your preferences when placing your order.

Is there a minimum order quantity for logo printed clothing?

Yes, the minimum order quantity for logo printed clothing is 12 items. This allows us to provide the best quality and pricing for our customers.

How long does it take to receive my logo printed clothing order?

The standard production time for logo printed clothing is 2-3 weeks. However, this may vary depending on the size and complexity of your order. Our customer service team can provide a more accurate timeline when you place your order.

Can I use my own logo or design for the clothing?

Yes, we can print your own logo or design on the clothing items. Please make sure to provide a high-quality image or file for the best results. Our customer service team can assist you with any questions or concerns regarding your design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • benjamin.flatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
benjamin.flatt
  • MissChef