• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotel Search: Where Do I Start?

In summary, the best website to use for hotel search can vary depending on personal preferences and needs. To narrow down the search, consider budget, location, and desired amenities. Booking directly with the hotel offers flexibility, but third-party websites may have discounted rates. When comparing options, consider location, price, amenities, and reviews. It is important to read the fine print for any hidden fees or charges.
babywings76
Gold Member
Does anyone know of what hotels I should be looking into, other than the ones PC has lined up? I want to do a search, but I don't know where to begin.

go to hotels.com, type in chicago hotels. Look for the conference ones (Chicago Hilton, Sheraton Towers)and you can also see surrounding hotels. A map will come up.

Last edited:
What's the address for where Conference is being held?

The convention center? It's McCormick Place. I don't know the specific street address, but the Chicago tourism site would have it.Hotel-wise, you're probably better off to get a hotel near the conference hotels. There's not much near McCormick as far as restaurants, and you'd still need to find transportation back to your hotel after the banquet (day 2 dinner) if you aren't within walking distance of the conference hotels. (HO provides bus shuttles between conf hotels for the banquets)

Nevermind....Found it on Google.

Oh, thanks Ann. I posted at the same time your post popped up. :)

1. What is the best website to use for hotel search?

The best website to use for hotel search can vary depending on your personal preferences and needs. Some popular options include Booking.com, Expedia, and Hotels.com. It is recommended to compare prices and features across multiple websites before making a decision.

2. How do I narrow down my hotel search?

To narrow down your hotel search, consider your budget, preferred location, and desired amenities. You can also use filters on hotel search websites to further refine your results, such as selecting a specific star rating or property type.

3. Is it better to book directly with the hotel or through a third-party website?

There are pros and cons to both options. Booking directly with the hotel may allow for more flexibility in terms of cancellations and changes, but third-party websites often offer discounted rates. It is recommended to compare prices and policies before making a decision.

4. What should I look for when comparing hotel options?

When comparing hotel options, consider the location, price, amenities, and reviews from previous guests. It is also helpful to check the hotel's cancellation policy and any additional fees that may apply.

5. Are there any hidden fees or charges I should be aware of when booking a hotel?

It is important to carefully read the booking details and fine print to avoid any surprises. Some hotels may have additional fees for amenities such as parking or resort fees. These fees are typically disclosed during the booking process, but it is always a good idea to double check before making a reservation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pcsharon1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
bearydutch
Replies
Views
3RingChef