• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hyatt Regency at Mccormick Place?

In summary, the hotel is attached to McCormick Place, has good reviews on Expedia, and may be a good option for conference attendees. However, the neighborhood in which the hotel is located may not be ideal, and the hotel itself may not be the best option.
pcsharon1
Gold Member
Anyone ever tried this hotel and would it work for conference? It is actually attached to McCormick Place via a skybridge. Showed up on Expedia when I was searching for flights and I thought it may be worth checking out. Then you don't have to deal with the buses at all unless you want to go back to one of the other hotels for some reason.

I would not stay there. McCormick is not in a nice neighborhood--you wouldn't want to leave the hotel to go find somewhere to eat. You would be far from the other hotels and would have to take a cab to go to your Executive Banquet.

Gotcha! It's been several years since I've been to conference - I've only been twice and the first time I went conference was actually IN the hotels! Imagine! Thanks for the heads up. I'm pretty sure I can find a room to split in our extended cluster. And - I just registered for conference! So Chicago here I come.

If you need a room, I might have one space left for the Chicago Hilton, Wave 3. Let me know if you are interested or want more details if that is your conference time.

Thanks!

ChefLAM said:
If you need a room, I might have one space left for the Chicago Hilton, Wave 3. Let me know if you are interested or want more details if that is your conference time.

Thanks!

That is my conference. I have put out a few feelers but I may be interested. Can you PM me the info? I am coming in Thursday morning and leaving Saturday evening. Thanks so much for thinking of me.

We stay there. We just hop the shuttles to the conference hotels and then cabs from there. The last conference I went to we only had to get a cab back to the hotel once....
And they offered us a military discount....

Oh, a military discount! Nice! Didn't even think of that. I am hoping to find roommates but I will keep that in mind. Thanks!

I stayed there a couple years ago and it was awesome. i went to my room between classes ... i would do it again in a heart beat. Like Erin said - i just hopped on the shuttle the day of the banquet - and my roommates and i cabbed back to Mccormick that night and split the fare. Very nice rooms too.

This is good to know. I almost booked there this year because it sounds so handy. Because I am in poor shape, the walking at conference is about all I can do. Gone are the days of walking down Michigan Ave. for blocks on end!!

Stayed there! Awesome!!! You'll love being able to go back toyour room if need be.
I only stayed there because I got a great rate a couple years ago when I put a bid on our PBS Station Auction where they offered hotel nights.
I'm sytaying at Hotel 71 on E. Wacker - just a short walk to catch shuttle buses. Ususally no wait for elevators - hate that. We were able to get 4 to our room for $159.00 total for Wed. 15-18th

I stayed there last year and thought it was great. I had gotten a great rate when I booked my flight and room. I used the shuttle and taxi's to get around. So nice to go to the room when I wanted. The only downside I had was not being with my cluster.

What amenities does the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place offer?

The Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, indoor pool, on-site restaurants, room service, and a business center. Guests can also enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi and a concierge service.

Is parking available at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

Yes, the hotel offers valet parking for a fee. Self-parking is also available at a lower rate. Guests can also utilize nearby public parking lots.

Are there any special deals or packages available at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

Yes, the hotel offers various packages and deals throughout the year, such as discounted rates for AAA members, government employees, and seniors. Guests can also earn points through the World of Hyatt loyalty program.

Can I host events or meetings at the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

Yes, the hotel has over 40,000 square feet of event space, including ballrooms, meeting rooms, and outdoor venues. The hotel also offers event planning services and state-of-the-art technology for meetings and conferences.

Is the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place pet-friendly?

Yes, the hotel allows pets up to 50 pounds for an additional fee. Guests must inform the hotel in advance and follow pet policies, such as keeping pets on a leash in public areas and not leaving them unattended in the room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kreaser
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • SpiritdancerIA