• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host's Freebies: How Much Do They Get?

In summary, the host rewards program is on the very last page of the catalog and you receive $90 in free products, 2 1/2 price items, and can purchase anything else for 25% off.
PamperedJess
Can someone please tell me how much the host gets in free items for certain shows?

There should be a chart in your recipe for success with the free product to show sales ratio. There is also a chart on the show planner you give to your hosts(the one with the wish list and guest list in it). There is also a chart on the very last page of every catalogue. A host must have $150 to get $15 in free products. The more sales they get the more free products of course. Let us know if you can't find the chart I'm talking about.

I thought that it was $15 but when I put my order into Pampered Partner it just gave her 15% off

If it was a catalog show, you don't get the $15 credit. If it's a kitchen show, you automatically get $15 when you submit $150 in sales. :)

$15000 sales ????Ladies,
do we get something from the home office acknowleding that we have reached our $15000 in career sales? I met that goal last month and haven't heard a thing. I kind of expected to atleast get a email or something :(

When you Hit your 15,000 in sales your name appears in the consultant news for that months listing. Usually a month behind and then your Directer will recognize you at your meeting and you will receive your SILVER Whisk charm. I don't think they send anythink directly, I don't recall a letter.

Oh and I forgot CONGRADS!!!!!!! It is awesome and you have a Raise as well! :) :)

Thanks Mary :D

1/2 priced items?How exactly do the 1/2 priced items work? I know the host can earn 2,3 or 4 items at 1/2 price, but I can't find anything about exactly how this is acheived. Are there total sales markers, like with the % off discounts?
Also? is it half price on anything, or just the items on the last page of the catalog?
No one has explained to me how the financial side of the business works and I can't seem to find the details in my Recipe for Success binder.

I am at work right now so only have a catalog in front of me to look at. The host rewards program is on the very last page of the catalog. If you follow the chart across it shows how many 1/2 price items they receive, along with free products and % off. So for example if they have a $500 show they would recieve $90 in FREE products, 2 1/2 price items and can purchase anything else for 25% off (as many items as they wish). They can get whatever items in the catalog for 1/2 price it doesnt have to be just the combinations on the last page. They do not have to use the 1/2 or the % off if they wish it is up to them. Hope this answers your questions. If you have anymore please dont hesitate to ask...that is what we are all here for. :)

DUH! Thanks! I guess I didn't look closely enough at that table!

Yes...You get a silver whisk
luvs2sellit said:
Ladies,
do we get something from the home office acknowleding that we have reached our $15000 in career sales? I met that goal last month and haven't heard a thing. I kind of expected to atleast get a email or something :(

$15000 in salesCongratulations.

When they calculate the $15000 is that on a calander year or a year from the day you begin selling?

Thank you for the information and again congratulations that is an amazing accomplishment.

Christol

That is from when you start selling...as long as you dont go inactive...then it starts back over.

When you startThank you for the reply I was curious how that worked because my first month was June and I wasn't sure how that worked. Thank you. :)

What are the host's freebies?

The host's freebies are free products that a Pampered Chef host can earn by hosting a party and inviting friends and family to purchase products.

How much do hosts get in free products?

The amount of free products a host can earn depends on the total sales at their party. Typically, hosts can earn 10-15% of the total party sales in free products.

How can a host earn more free products?

A host can earn more free products by having a higher party sales total or by booking additional parties from their own party.

Are there any limits to how much a host can earn in free products?

Yes, there is a limit of $400 in free products per party. However, if a host has multiple parties booked from their own party, they can earn up to $400 in free products for each party.

Can hosts choose which products they want for their freebies?

Yes, hosts can choose which products they want for their freebies from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, the selection may be limited to certain products depending on the total party sales and the host's level of rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beckysuem
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lkhartmann
  • SilverCeladon
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SilverCeladon
  • Roadtripray