• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Planning to Host Your Own Show for Discounts on Kitchenware?

In summary, hosting your own Feb. Show has many benefits, such as earning free and discounted products, receiving exclusive host rewards, and having a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. Becoming a host is easy, as you simply need to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and choose a date and time for your show. The average duration of a Feb. Show is about 2 hours, but this can vary depending on the number of guests and host's preferences. You can invite guests from anywhere with an internet connection to your show through the online option. At a Feb. Show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef, depending on the consultant and theme of the show.
WLMcCoy
I am so excited & I can't keep it in anymore!! I am going to host my own show in February so I can get the knife block set for 60% off!! I love our knives, but am too cheap to buy them. It's a personal investment for me. & I also plan on letting everyone at my Jan shows how excited I am so they will book Feb. shows!! Yah!!

Are you all planning on hosting your own show/what are you going to get?

Either the stainless steel bowls or a round platter so I can stop serving my cakes on the large round stone with handles ... But the truth is, I really don't NEED anything.

I may do another Power Cookinh Show in FEB. Not sure what I would get though.

What are the benefits of hosting my own Feb. Show?

Hosting your own Feb. Show comes with many benefits! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host rewards, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I become a host for a Feb. Show?

Becoming a host for a Feb. Show is easy. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant and they will help you choose a date and time for your show. You can also choose to host an online show if an in-person show is not possible.

What is the average duration of a Feb. Show?

The average duration of a Feb. Show is about 2 hours. This includes time for guests to arrive, browse products, and participate in a cooking demonstration. However, the duration can vary depending on the number of guests and the host's preferences.

Can I invite guests who do not live in the same area as me?

Yes, you can invite guests who do not live in the same area as you to your Feb. Show. With Pampered Chef's online show option, guests can join from anywhere with an internet connection. This allows you to easily include friends and family who may live far away.

What types of products will be featured at a Feb. Show?

At a Feb. Show, you can expect to see a variety of kitchen and cooking products from Pampered Chef. This may include cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and more. The specific products featured will depend on the consultant and the theme of the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennsRAQ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies