• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Cookie Swap Party: Ideas & Activities

In summary, a cookie swap party is a gathering where guests bring homemade cookies to share with others. To host a successful party, you should choose a date, invite guests to RSVP with their cookie type, and set up a display area for the cookies. Each guest should bring enough cookies for everyone to try, and other baked goods can also be included. It's helpful to label cookies with ingredients and provide packaging for guests to take their treats home.
Masonsmom
I am trying to get ideas for holiday shows and thought that something involving cookies would be good. :confused: Has anyone ever hosted a cookie swap party and if so what activities did you do? Any help would be appreciated. :eek:

Thanks,

I was interested in doing the same thing! Use the "Search" keyword "Cookie Swap". I found another thread that had great flyers & info.

Thanks! :D

1. What is a cookie swap party?

A cookie swap party is a fun and festive gathering where guests bring a batch of their favorite homemade cookies to share with others. Each guest leaves with a variety of delicious cookies to enjoy during the holidays.

2. How do I host a successful cookie swap party?

To host a successful cookie swap party, you should first decide on a date, time and location for the event. Then, invite your guests and ask them to RSVP with the type of cookies they will be bringing. On the day of the party, set up a festive display area for the cookies and provide containers for guests to take home their treats. You can also plan fun activities and games to make the party more interactive and enjoyable.

3. How many cookies should each guest bring?

We recommend that each guest brings enough cookies for each person attending the party to have a taste. So, if you have 10 guests, each guest should bring around 10 cookies. This will ensure that everyone gets to try a variety of cookies and no one leaves empty-handed.

4. Can I include other types of baked goods in the cookie swap?

While the focus of a cookie swap party is on cookies, you can also include other types of baked goods such as bars, brownies, or even homemade granola. Just make sure to communicate this with your guests when they RSVP so they know what to bring.

5. Are there any tips for packaging and labeling the cookies?

Yes, it's a good idea to have guests label their cookies with the name of the cookie and the ingredients used. This can be helpful for guests with allergies or dietary restrictions. You can also provide containers or bags for guests to package their cookies before they leave the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jeninthekitchen5
  • amerrigan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MirandaA