• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Food to Serve When Hosting a 31 Party

In summary, this woman is hosting a 31 party for her friend and she is cooking for the party but she doesn't want her kitchen to look like a disaster. She suggests a Veggie Pizza, Chicken Salad, Egg Salad, and Tuna Salad sandwiches. She also suggests a Strawberry Spinach Poppyseed dressing salad and a Raspberry Habanero sauce over cream cheese.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm hosting a 31 party for my friend who sells. It's tomorrow at 11am and so I want to serve something that could count as their lunch. But I don't want my kitchen to look like a disaster from preparing it. ;) Any ideas?

You could do a Veggie Pizza. You could get all of the prep work done today and just assemble it tomorrow morning.

I know that this is not PC but what about Chicken Salad..Egg Salad..and/or Tuna salad sandwiches. Do you have bread tubes? They make cute bread for little sandwiches. Chips and homemade Salsa. and maybe some kind of pasta..potato..or macaroni salad

I like to think of a theme first then pick the food to match the theme. When I hosted my Thirty-One party we went to Mexico! Not much of a stretch being in TX. I did store bought frozen taquitos (don't knock them, honey, they're great!), homemade queso, and the Touchdown Taco dip, chips & salsa with quacamole. Then for sweets I did the Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. That sounds like alot of food, but by the end of the night it was all gone! I did have 15 ladies here though.

We did a little Mexican theme for food when my sister and I did our 31 party at 11. I made chicken nepoleons but I made them in little tortilla cups in the mini muffin pan, salsa beer bread, touch down taco dip and some veggies on the side. Got a lot of compliments on the food.

Chef Kearns said:
I like to think of a theme first then pick the food to match the theme. When I hosted my Thirty-One party we went to Mexico! Not much of a stretch being in TX. I did store bought frozen taquitos (don't knock them, honey, they're great!), homemade queso, and the Touchdown Taco dip, chips & salsa with quacamole. Then for sweets I did the Strawberry Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. That sounds like alot of food, but by the end of the night it was all gone! I did have 15 ladies here though.

This made me laugh..because I absolutely love them.

I love the beef taquitos from DeliMex. Best tasting ones out there. :) I only seem to find them at Walmart though, so I don't get them often.

The cheeseburger salad is always good, too.

After eating my leftovers for lunch today, I decided I'm going to make this:http://www.chefsuccess.com/f7/mango-quinoa-salad-68745/Someone else also shared a recipe for a dip to go w/ the C&S tray that I'm going to try. It was yogurt, honey, lemon juice, cinnamon, and either Cinnamon or Caramel Sprinkles. Mixed and served w/ grapes, pineapple, strawberries, bananas, etc. So I think I'll also have this set out so we can pick during the show. :)

One thing I always have luck with is making some chicken breast in the DCB, slicing it into small chunks, and serving with several of our sauces on the side. Quick and easy, people love the sauces, and no one believes the chicken came out so moist from the DCB! Oh, and the cream cheese with the pineapple rum sauce! :)

Okay, I lied...:D I'm tired and am working on cleaning the house and the kids are crazy and DH wants to sit down and watch a movie together. Sooooo, I'm going to just do a Strawberry Spinach Poppyseed dressing salad and do a 30 min chicken in the morning to cut up and add to the salad. I'm going to do Raspberry Habanero sauce over cream cheese w/ crackers and call it good. :blushing:

1. What are some easy appetizers to serve at a 31 Party?

At a 31 Party, it's important to have some light and easy appetizers that guests can nibble on while shopping. Some popular options include mini quiches, vegetable platters with dip, and cheese and cracker trays. You can also try serving chips and salsa, deviled eggs, or bruschetta for a delicious and simple snack.

2. Can I serve alcohol at a 31 Party?

While alcohol is not typically served at 31 Parties, it ultimately depends on the host's preference and the local laws. If you do choose to serve alcohol, be sure to have a variety of non-alcoholic options available as well.

3. What are some main dishes to serve at a 31 Party?

For a 31 Party, it's best to stick with easy and versatile main dishes that can be enjoyed by a variety of tastes. Some popular options include build-your-own taco or pasta bars, baked chicken dishes, and crockpot meals. It's also a good idea to have a vegetarian option for any guests who may have dietary restrictions.

4. How many desserts should I plan on serving at a 31 Party?

It's always a good idea to have at least two dessert options for a 31 Party. This could include a simple and light option like a fruit salad or cookies, as well as a more indulgent treat like brownies or cake. Make sure to have enough for all guests and consider any dietary restrictions when planning your dessert options.

5. What are some fun and creative ideas for serving food at a 31 Party?

There are many ways to get creative with food at a 31 Party! You could try setting up a DIY popcorn bar with different seasonings and toppings, or have a make-your-own pizza station with various toppings and sauces. You could also incorporate the theme of the party into the food, such as serving "thirty-one" themed appetizers or desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • byrd1956