• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosted My Tupperware Show: Disappointing Turnout and Confusing Benefits

In summary, the conversation was about a disappointing sales show with only five attendees, including the host's mother and mother-in-law. The consultant did not show up but informed the host in church about her desired orders. The host had requested a shorter show time but it ended up being longer, resulting in a low sales total of $177. The host is now struggling to get outside orders to reach the $40 needed for free products. There was also confusion about the half-price item promotion and the host expressed frustration with not receiving enough support from the consultant. The host also mentioned the importance of experiencing hosting for other companies to understand their perspective.
jrstephens
Only five people showed up - one was my mom and one was my mother-in-law. The girl I booked the show from did not even come, but she did tell me this morning at church what she wanetd to order

I asked the consultant do hold the show from 10 to 1130 b/c I did not want to take up my whole Saturday with my family. She did not finish the show until 1230! and did not leave my house until 100.

I am begging for outside orders - I only got $177 total sales. I know from the consultant side how frustrating that is for the consultant NO MATTER HOW MUCH WE TELL OUR HOST IT IS OK, HA! I have 3 books out and no one I called on my invites of 40 want to look.

I am only at $17 in free product. Need for $40 for what I want. So far I would have been better off just buying what I wanted b/c I spent $15 for the refreshments.

I have to call the consultant b/c she told me I would need $400 for a half price item, but the print off she gave me clearly staes $100-399 one half price item and $400 you get two, so, I am confused! She did not sit down and explain the benefits to me, I am just have to figure all the papers she gave me out on my own.

I was not expecting a big show b/c I did not send invites to my PC people that buys all the time b/c I did not want to "bite the hand that feeds me," but I was expecting a little better than this.

VERY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!

Bummer!

I think it is very good for us to host for other companies every once in a while so we can understand what our hosts go through. :)

I hope you can get your outside orders and get what you want!

I'm sorry things didn't go as well as you had hoped. Good luck getting some outside orders!

Related to Hosted My Tupperware Show: Disappointing Turnout and Confusing Benefits

What are the benefits of hosting a Tupperware show?

Hosting a Tupperware show is a great way to earn free and discounted Tupperware products. As a host, you can receive 10% of the total sales in free products, as well as discounts on any additional items you wish to purchase.

How do I become a host for a Tupperware show?

It's easy to become a host for a Tupperware show! Simply reach out to your local Tupperware consultant or visit our website to request a show. Our consultants will work with you to choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of your show.

What is the average length of a Tupperware show?

On average, a Tupperware show lasts about 2 hours. This includes time for shopping, learning about new products and recipes, and placing orders. However, the length of the show can vary depending on the number of guests and their level of engagement.

Can I host a Tupperware show online?

Yes, you can host a Tupperware show virtually! Our consultants are trained and equipped to host online shows for those who are unable to gather in person. This is a great option for those with busy schedules or who live far from a Tupperware consultant.

What kind of rewards do I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted Tupperware products, as well as special host-exclusive items. You also have the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on the total sales of your show. Our consultants will provide more details about these rewards when you schedule your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abell
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
abell
  • JennsRAQ