• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special question

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
I have a host in the beginning of May and a friend of both of ours that may do a catalog show for May. If I use her name as a booking for my first show in May.. can the May show host buy the cups/saucers 2x. Once at her show and then again at her friends show in the same month?

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Yes she should be able to get 2 sets, one for her show and one set for each booked off of her show and held in May.

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Thank you

Andrea! That helps alot. So many people I know ordered stuff throughout my first 2 months and they want those cups. They will not have a show or do catalog orders. They are family members that Iknow wont do it. So I was hoping to be able to get them the cups/saucers for them to purchase b/c they loved them so much.

:) Thanks Again!

soonerchef

Veteran Member
Feb 17, 2006
Glad I could help...I love the fact that a host has a chance to get multiple's of the host special, what a great bennie huh?

TinasKitchen

Advanced Member
Feb 25, 2006
Definitely ~

for some reason I was thinking maybe it wasnt possible. But if it is, then May's the month I'd want to do it in. Those cups/saucers are Great!