• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

FAQ: Host Rewards for Unpurchased Items - Can the Benefit Be Redeemed Later?

In summary, to earn host rewards, you must host a qualifying party or event with a minimum amount of sales. The benefits of earning host rewards can include free or discounted products, exclusive host-only items, and special discounts or promotions. The specific requirements, expiration date, and limitations on using host rewards may vary depending on the company or program. It is best to check with the host rewards program for more information.
Telynn
Hi
I know that a show cannot be changed once submitted and delivered, but I have a slightly different question. I have a host who did earn the 60% off cooking item at her March show, but could not afford to purchase it at the time of her show. There are no shows booked from her show. Can she still recieve her host benefit now that it is a week later or must she host another show to recieve the benefit?
Thank you!

No, she would have had to purchase it on her show or submit a $150 catalog show this month to get one piece of cookware 60% off.

That's what I thought. Thank you for a quick response!

Double check with the Solution Center about that. I once had a special not ordered and I called and they let me order. Worth a shot!

Last June, I had a host that didn't order the special, but then decided she wanted it a few days after I submitted the order. I called HO and they said they would make a one-time exception and placed the order. I had to call the day after it shipped and then they put it in as an adjustment.

1. How do I earn host rewards?

To earn host rewards, you must host a qualifying party or event with a minimum amount of sales. The specific requirements may vary depending on the company or program.

2. What are the benefits of earning host rewards?

The benefits of earning host rewards can include free or discounted products, exclusive host-only items, and special discounts or promotions. It is a way for the company to thank you for hosting a party and promoting their products.

3. Can I use my host rewards on any products?

This will depend on the specific company or program. Some may allow you to use your rewards on any products, while others may have restrictions or exclusions. It is best to check with the host rewards program for more information.

4. How long do I have to use my host rewards?

The expiration date for host rewards can also vary depending on the company or program. Some may have a set expiration date, while others may allow you to use the rewards for a certain period of time after earning them. Be sure to check the terms and conditions for the specific expiration policy.

5. Can I earn host rewards multiple times?

This will depend on the company or program's policies. Some may allow you to earn host rewards multiple times, while others may have a limit on how often you can host a qualifying party or event. It is best to check with the host rewards program for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chef-kina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef-kina
  • mille