• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Has Missing Item - How to Fix It? HELP!

In summary, if you are missing an item from your Pampered Chef host order, you should contact your consultant for assistance. It is helpful to provide the name of the missing item, order number, and any other relevant information when reporting a missing item. You will not have to pay for the missing item and your consultant will work to resolve the issue and ensure you receive the missing item at no additional cost. If the item is out of stock, your consultant will assist in finding a suitable replacement or offering a refund. The time it takes to receive the missing item will depend on availability and shipping times, but your consultant will keep you updated on the status and work to get it to you as soon as possible.
Jayme
Have a host that has an item missing. It is on the paper work but not in any of the boxes. What do I do ?? What info do I need to fix this for her ?? She asked if she needed to do anything and I told her No that I would deal with it. Now I am not sure what to do. HELP

Just go to Consultant's Corner and do an online adjustment. They will ship it out to her.

I just had a hold n' slice missing from a large order. The host actually said she didn't mind missing it for all the free stuff she got, but I took care of it IMMEDIATELY for her.

Place a product adjustment ASAP - they will ship it first thing - they are so awesome with that!! It happens, not often but it does!

Related to Host Has Missing Item - How to Fix It? HELP!

What should I do if I am missing an item from my Pampered Chef host order?

If you are missing an item from your Pampered Chef host order, the first step is to contact your consultant. They will be able to assist you in resolving the issue and ensuring that you receive the missing item.

What information should I provide when reporting a missing item?

When reporting a missing item, it is helpful to provide the name of the missing item, the order number, and any other relevant information such as the date of the party or event and the name of the consultant.

Will I have to pay for the missing item?

No, if an item is missing from your Pampered Chef host order, you will not be responsible for paying for it. Your consultant will work with you to resolve the issue and make sure you receive the missing item at no additional cost.

What if the missing item is out of stock?

If the missing item is out of stock, your consultant will work with you to find a suitable replacement or provide a refund for the missing item. They may also be able to offer a similar product or suggest a different item that you may be interested in.

How long will it take to receive the missing item?

The time it takes to receive the missing item will vary depending on the availability of the product and shipping times. Your consultant will keep you updated on the status of your missing item and work to get it to you as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jmwatson1213
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • keynibear
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
monicag
  • esavvymom