• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Gifts & Drawings: What's Popular?

In summary, people's favorite items to use as host gifts and/or drawings are: a reusable shopping bag with the host's name and phone number written on the inside, a SBRC, which everyone signs, a PC, and a rub.
meg_emt08
What is everyone's favorite items to use as host gifts and/or drawings at their shows??

I give my hosts a PC Reusable Shopping Bag with my name and phone number written on the inside with a silver Sharpie along with a SBRC, which I have everyone sign.

raebates said:
I give my hosts a PC Reusable Shopping Bag with my name and phone number written on the inside with a silver Sharpie along with a SBRC, which I have everyone sign.

I love that idea:thumbup: I still want to know about guest gifts though. I was going to do Bingo at my next show but I don't have anything to give to the winners:confused:

I have one "big" gift that I give during the party - and it's almost always a rub.

Other than that, I keep a med. bamboo bowl stocked with old SB, QK knives, citrus peelers, twixits, etc....and I let them choose their own gift.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have one "big" gift that I give during the party - and it's almost always a rub.

Other than that, I keep a med. bamboo bowl stocked with old SB, QK knives, citrus peelers, twixits, etc....and I let them choose their own gift.

How do you get enough to use to give away? The supply order will only let you order 1 of each for a month, right? I tried to order more of the smokey BBQ rub because I have been going though it quickly in my own kitchen and it wouldn't let me!

Careyann said:
How do you get enough to use to give away? The supply order will only let you order 1 of each for a month, right? I tried to order more of the smokey BBQ rub because I have been going though it quickly in my own kitchen and it wouldn't let me!
Well, first, whenever I host my own cooking or catalog show, I stock up on them for free.Then - there are certain ones that are used in the feature recipes for the season, and you can order 4 of those every time you order supplies. So, I also do that. This season, the ones you can order 4 of each time are:Crushed Peppercorn & Garlic
Lemon Pepper
Thai Red Chili
Greek
Chipotle
MoroccanSo that's six right there! :)Look under Pantry Demo Products on the Supply Order Sheet - you'll see that they have the product divided into the ones you can order qty. of each time, and the ones that are limited.

Thanks for that info! I guess I had seen that on the supply order form but when you use the software, I always look up what I need and it really doesn't say anything there!
I hardly ever have my own show, at least when I have I do it as a mystery hostess and give someone else the free stuff!

Careyann said:
Thanks for that info! I guess I had seen that on the supply order form but when you use the software, I always look up what I need and it really doesn't say anything there!
I hardly ever have my own show, at least when I have I do it as a mystery hostess and give someone else the free stuff!

I do a hostess appreciation party every year - and I collect things from my own shows to use as gifts/prizes for that. I often get enough orders in a month to turn in my own catalog show, and I do a couple "workshop" type shows a year to earn more free product.

I don't care for most mystery host shows, because the last one I had, someone who came and brought a friend, (and neither of them purchased or booked) won the big prize. She had 2 tickets - one for rsvp'ing, and one for bringing a friend. Some people who were WAY more deserving of host benefits didn't win anything. I didn't like that. I do the Mystery Host Catalog Show, but the way that I do it, everyone wins.

I give a past S/B to someone for reading the recipe steps to me (if needed) and I give the host the current S/B after I have everyone sign it. For my door prize (drawing slip) I give free shipping. This was I don't really have to bring anything extra with me.

When I have them on hand I give the reusable bag to the host when she books a show or when I give her the hostess packet and tell her to use when she buys her groceries.

Related to Host Gifts & Drawings: What's Popular?

1. What are some popular host gifts offered by Pampered Chef?

Some popular host gifts offered by Pampered Chef include kitchen tools, cookware sets, and bakeware sets. They also offer gift certificates and discounts on products for hosts to use towards their own purchases.

2. How does the host drawing work?

The host drawing is a way for hosts to earn even more rewards by inviting friends and family to their Pampered Chef party. For every guest who attends and places an order, the host will receive an entry into the drawing. At the end of the party, a winner will be randomly selected to receive a special prize.

3. Are there any restrictions on the host gifts or drawings?

There are no restrictions on the host gifts or drawings, as long as the party meets the minimum sales requirements. However, some exclusions may apply to certain products or promotions.

4. Can hosts choose their own gift or prize?

Yes, hosts can choose their own gift or prize from the available options offered by Pampered Chef. They can also use their rewards to purchase any products from the catalog at a discounted price.

5. How can hosts redeem their rewards from the host gifts and drawings?

Hosts can redeem their rewards by contacting their Pampered Chef consultant and placing their order. The consultant will assist with redeeming the rewards and applying any discounts or promotions. Rewards must be redeemed within a certain time frame, so it's important for hosts to plan accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Aynot
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • shelleypchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered_terry
  • wadesgirl