• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Coaching: Ask About the $1000 Club!

In summary, the hostess who has the highest show each month gets a free Executive 8" sautee' pan from the author. This pan is added to the order and the hostess gets 30% off all products that week. Additionally, the author sends a Thank You card and selects a host at the end of the year to receive a free product.
varga11
I don't know if Host Coaching is the right place to ask this question, but here goes!
Does anyone do anything special for their hostess when her show goes over $1000? I heard at conference about a $1000 CLUB where the host will get free groceries every time they hold a show with me, 10% off forever when they buy from me, special events and things like that. Anyone do anything special?

varga11 said:
I don't know if Host Coaching is the right place to ask this question, but here goes!
Does anyone do anything special for their hostess when her show goes over $1000? I heard at conference about a $1000 CLUB where the host will get free groceries every time they hold a show with me, 10% off forever when they buy from me, special events and things like that. Anyone do anything special?

I put in a flyer that says the hostess that has the highest show over $1000 each month gets a free Executive 8" sautee' pan from me and I add it to her order and get the 30% off. It has worked really well.

I do a free product for my hosts who do over a $1000 show and usually in December I'll choose one host that did a $1000 show and give them a gc. Also, I invite all the $1000 hosts back to my home for brunch or lunch at the end of the year as a thank you!

Dianneskitchen said:
I put in a flyer that says the hostess that has the highest show over $1000 each month gets a free Executive 8" sautee' pan from me and I add it to her order and get the 30% off. It has worked really well.

I like that you add it to her order but how do you know what show will be the highest?

I have a "kilo club" posted on my website, and at the end of the year I'm going to do a drawing for something....haven't decided what yet!

I send out a Thank You card with a Mego Millions ticket for that week's drawing and write in the card "Thanks a Million". And pray that they hit and buy every product from me!!!!

Related to Host Coaching: Ask About the $1000 Club!

What is the $1000 Club?

The $1000 Club is a program for Pampered Chef hosts who have earned over $1000 in free products and discounts through hosting parties and events.

How do I become a member of the $1000 Club?

In order to become a member of the $1000 Club, you must host a Pampered Chef party or event and have a minimum of $1000 in sales. Our host coaching team can provide you with tips and strategies to help you reach this goal.

What are the benefits of being a member of the $1000 Club?

As a member of the $1000 Club, you will receive exclusive discounts and promotions, as well as access to special events and trainings. You will also have the opportunity to earn even more free products and rewards through hosting additional parties.

How can I track my progress towards the $1000 Club?

You can track your progress towards the $1000 Club by logging into your Pampered Chef account and checking your Host Rewards dashboard. Our host coaching team can also provide you with updates and tips to help you reach your goal.

Is there a time limit for reaching the $1000 Club?

There is no time limit for reaching the $1000 Club. You can continue to host parties and events and earn rewards until you reach the $1000 milestone. Our host coaching team can help you create a plan to reach this goal at a pace that works for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies