• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Asking for "Sassy Salsa" - What Is It?

In summary, the conversation is about a request for a recipe for a popular salsa spread called "Sassy Salsa" that was served at a previous party. The recipe includes shredded cheddar, cream cheese, chunky salsa, red bell pepper, olives, green onions, and cilantro. The host also mentions using kitchen tools such as a chopper, egg slicer, cutlery, and shears to make the recipe. The conversation also includes some playful banter and jokes between the participants.
pamperedval
Gold Member
I figure someone on here can help me - my host for June said a friend did "Sassy Salsa" at her party a while back and that it went over really well and everyone bought all the stuff that was used to make it.She says it has something creamy in it. I have no clue what salsa recipe that would be.Can anyone figure it out?! She wants to have it too if I can find the recipe...Thanks!

Sassy Salsa Spread

4 oz. Shredded Sharp Cheddar
8 oz. Cream Cheese
1 c. Thick N Chunky Salsa
1/3 c. chopped red bell pepper
1/3 c. olives
2 green onions
1/4 c. fresh cilantro

Combine cheese, cream cheese, 1/3 c. salsa. Stir in pepper, olives, green onions & 2 T. of cilantro.

Spread into mini bowl. Add remainin salsa over top. Garnish with remaining cilantro. Serve with veggies & chips.

Oooh, that sounds good! I am glad you posted this recipe.

Thanks Crystal!

What a quick response and you nailed it!

So what tools can I show off - the chopper for the peppers, the egg slicer for the olives, forged cutlery for cutting the onions, the shears for the cilantro.

Anything else exciting? Mix it all in the stainless bowl.

I'm just wondering what all the ladies bought at that other party!

Thanks again - it does sound good.

Yummo this sounds awsome!!!

Do you serve this hot or cold?

Linda I think you could serve it both ways.

Thanks, I'll have to try this one.

rennea said:
Linda I think you could serve it both ways.

Time for me to go get some sleep....I read this totally wrong! :blushing: LMAO

Debala715 said:
Time for me to go get some sleep....I read this totally wrong! :blushing: LMAO
Sometimes I'm a little slow - but I don't get it? :confused:

pamperedlinda said:
Sometimes I'm a little slow - but I don't get it? :confused:

Guess your mind just isn't dirty enough Linda:eek:

rennea said:
Guess your mind just isn't dirty enough Linda:eek:
Yep, pure as the freshly fallen snow! LMAO!!! Okay, I get what you are inferring now.....that one sailed right over my head.

1. What is "Sassy Salsa"?

"Sassy Salsa" is a delicious and versatile salsa mix offered by Pampered Chef. It is made with a blend of tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spices for a flavorful and slightly spicy dip or topping.

2. How do I use "Sassy Salsa"?

There are many ways to use "Sassy Salsa"! You can mix it with diced tomatoes and avocado for a fresh guacamole, stir it into cooked quinoa for a flavorful side dish, or simply serve it with chips as a dip. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is "Sassy Salsa" gluten-free?

Yes, "Sassy Salsa" is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions or preferences. It is also free from artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives.

4. How do I purchase "Sassy Salsa"?

You can purchase "Sassy Salsa" through a Pampered Chef consultant or through the Pampered Chef website. It is also often available through our monthly specials or as part of a host or guest special.

5. Can I customize the spice level of "Sassy Salsa"?

Yes, you can easily customize the spice level of "Sassy Salsa" to your liking. Add more or less mix to your desired taste, or mix it with sour cream or yogurt for a milder option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Anne
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • stayinathomemama