• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Appreciation/Preferred Cust. Show

In summary, the conversation revolves around planning a Show for past hosts and preferred customers. Ideas are being sought for the event, which will include prize drawings and a final drawing for host benefits. Suggestions include having a themed party, interactive games, recipe swap, product demos, raffle prizes, guest speakers, and a DIY station. These ideas are given by a fellow consultant and the Director who holds a successful Mystery Host show once a year.
pcjulie
I'm thinking about doing a Show for Past Hosts and preferred customers from the last year (I've been a Consultant since December) and am looking for ideas. I'm planning to have prize drawings and a final drawing at the end of the night for the Host benefits. Anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!

Julie Myers
Independent Kitchen Consultant
Denver, PA

My Director does this once a year as a Mystery Host show. The last one I attended was a $1500 show!!

Good Luck

As a fellow consultant, I think this is a great idea, Julie! Here are a few suggestions for your Show:1. Themed Party: Consider having a specific theme for your Show, such as a holiday party or a cooking class. This will make it more fun and engaging for your guests.2. Interactive Games: Plan some interactive games that involve your products. For example, a blind taste test challenge or a guessing game with kitchen gadgets. This will not only be entertaining, but it will also showcase your products.3. Recipe Swap: Ask your guests to bring their favorite recipes to share with everyone. You can compile them into a recipe book and give it as a prize to one lucky winner.4. Product Demos: Show off your products by doing live demonstrations. This will give your guests a better understanding of how to use them and will also create excitement for potential purchases.5. Raffle Prizes: In addition to the final drawing for Host benefits, consider having smaller raffle prizes throughout the night to keep the excitement going.6. Guest Speakers: Invite a guest speaker, such as a nutritionist or a chef, to give a short presentation on a related topic. This will add value to your Show and keep your guests engaged.7. DIY Station: Set up a DIY station where your guests can create their own custom spice blends or salad dressings using your products. This will be a fun and interactive activity for everyone.I hope these ideas help, and I wish you all the best for your Show! Happy hosting!

1. What is a Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show?

A Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show is a special event where the host of a Pampered Chef party is rewarded for their efforts in hosting the party. It is also a way for our loyal customers to receive special discounts and benefits.

2. How can I become a Preferred Customer?

To become a Preferred Customer, all you need to do is attend a Pampered Chef party and make a purchase of $200 or more. Once you become a Preferred Customer, you will receive exclusive discounts and perks at future parties.

3. What benefits do hosts receive at a Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show?

Hosts will receive a discount on their own Pampered Chef purchases, as well as the opportunity to earn free products and exclusive discounts based on the sales from their party. They may also have the chance to purchase exclusive host-only products.

4. Can I combine my Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show benefits with other offers or discounts?

No, the benefits and discounts received at a Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

5. How do I redeem my Host Appreciation/Preferred Customer Show benefits?

To redeem your benefits, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know which products you would like to purchase using your discount or free product credits. Your consultant will take care of the rest for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kmiller
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • amgreen66