• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Home Interiors Now Has Shipping!

In summary, my customer is selling HI and she came over today with the master catalog and I created my shopping list. Well it is 316.92. No biggie as I will get my bonus at FT work place on the 22nd. Well shipping is 31.69 (10%) Holy Cow!!! I about died. When I said whew shipping and tax is what kills me she was like well PC has shipping too. I said yeah $4 no matter how much you order on a show. She was like really?? Anyway, to make a long story short, their shipping is horendous but on an up side, she wants the round stone/woven selection for half price so she is doing a catalog show :
dollfangs
Silver Member
I have a customer who sells HI and she came over today with the master catalog and I created my shopping list. Well it is 316.92. No biggie as I will get my bonus at FT work place on the 22nd. Well shipping is 31.69 (10%) Holy Cow!!! I about died. When I said whew shipping and tax is what kills me she was like well PC has shipping too. I said yeah $4 no matter how much you order on a show. She was like really?? Anyway, to make a long story short, their shipping is horendous but on an up side, she wants the round stone/woven selection for half price so she is doing a catalog show :D

That sucks!
My customers would pay 11% on an order that large unless they were hosting under the new shipping prices. At my show on Monday most orders were around $25 plus around $7 for shipping! YIKES!

My friend sells HI. They used to have free shipping since the whole show would ship to the consultant. Now they have direct ship & it is expensive!!

Glad I got out of being a consultant years ago then!

My friend sells HI. They used to have free shipping since the whole show would ship to the consultant. Now they have direct ship & it is expensive!!

Yea, my mom and a friend sell H&I. They HATE their new shipping procedures. When I was growing up I hated that all of her shows and stuff shipped to our house, because guess who had to sort through all of that stuff?...Me (and my sister sometimes)!! However, they viewed it as a perk for their customer service. If something was missing or broken they knew about it before the customer and could take care of it for them.

Oh well...I LOVE ours. I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. There is no way with my gang of kids that I would have time to sort and deliver my shows. Thank you, Pampered Chef!

I hate our shipping now.....the other day I took an order for a bread knife for$8.75. I had to explain the shipping would be $11!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I know the reasons HO raised the shipping for APO's but I don't have to like it right? I know.....get off mysoapbox:eek:

Yes, I heard about their shipping. Makes it convenient for the hosts, but yikes, I wouldn't want to pay that much!

melissakc said:
I hate our shipping now.....the other day I took an order for a bread knife for$8.75. I had to explain the shipping would be $11!!!!!!!!!:mad:
I know the reasons HO raised the shipping for APO's but I don't have to like it right? I know.....get off mysoapbox:eek:

I charge $4.00 for shipping and I pay the difference, especially if it is just one product. ;)

I am doing a big fundraiser at teh end of the month and the chairperson just left me a voicemail last night asking "Can we lower the shipping, can we just pay half price on the shipping?"
?????????????????????????

Our shipping really is the best. Tupperware is high too. It is a minimum of $2.75, or 10% off the order.

I SO dislike figuring out a percentage of my order for my shipping costs! I really hate to have to have a sliding scale where depending on how much I spent on product determines my shipping...OH and then I add 10%. WTH?

I loved it when we were 2.75 and every increase since.....it just makes our life that much easier!

erinyourpclady said:
I SO dislike figuring out a percentage of my order for my shipping costs! I really hate to have to have a sliding scale where depending on how much I spent on product determines my shipping...OH and then I add 10%. WTH?

I loved it when we were 2.75 and every increase since.....it just makes our life that much easier!

Ah...I forget to add that I am hosting a Longaberger next Wednesday and this is one of the things I so dislike about other DS companies. That and if I have a crappy show I still pay S&H!

I was also told that unless I get a booking, I get no host benefits. This doesn't sound right so I am reading the flyer again. I want something free if I am going to spend 300 dollars

dollfangs said:
I was also told that unless I get a booking, I get no host benefits. This doesn't sound right so I am reading the flyer again. I want something free if I am going to spend 300 dollars

That sounds like a thing your consultant is doing to encourage bookings. I think they have more control over the way their Host program works. At least that is what I've always gathered from my mother. All host benefits come out of the consultant's commission, so she may be a little choosey about how she awards them. I'm not saying she's right. That may just be how she is choosing to run her business.

dollfangs said:

Oh, get this!!! I got a booking at my Tupperware party, and the consultant said I don't get anything unless I get TWO bookings!!!! How crappy is that?!

dannyzmom said:
I am doing a big fundraiser at teh end of the month and the chairperson just left me a voicemail last night asking "Can we lower the shipping, can we just pay half price on the shipping?"
?????????????????????????

I just had a bridal shower, and the Mother of the Bride didn't think anyone should have to pay shipping because they were buying gifts for her daughter! (almost all bought for themselves also!)
Okaaaayyyy - someone has to pay the shipping!?????
I think sometimes people just don't think things through before they open thier mouths and speak!

I know Longaberger charges 10% right now for shipping, but I heard that starting in April it is going up!!!! Can you imagine?

I'd love to pop people upside the head when they complain about our shipping! (unless of course they are buying a $3 item, then I understand about combining, etc.!)

What is the shipping cost for Home Interiors products?

The shipping cost for Home Interiors products varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. You can view the exact shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

How long does it take for Home Interiors products to be delivered?

The delivery time for Home Interiors products depends on the shipping method chosen at checkout. Standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping can take 1-2 business days.

Can I track my Home Interiors order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number for your Home Interiors order once it has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package on our website or with the shipping carrier.

Do you offer international shipping for Home Interiors products?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States for Home Interiors products. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What is your return policy for Home Interiors products?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your Home Interiors purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your products, you can return them within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please see our website for full details on our return policy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janetupnorth