• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some DIY ideas for a holiday homemade/entertaining booklet?

In summary, there are plenty of easy appetizer recipes for holiday entertaining, such as bacon-wrapped dates, creamy spinach dip, and crostini with various toppings. For a festive holiday cocktail, mix cranberry juice, vodka, and a splash of lime juice, and garnish with rosemary or cranberries. To display food creatively for a holiday party, use tiered serving trays, wreath-shaped arrangements, or holiday-themed dishes. To impress guests with a holiday dessert, make a festive trifle with layers of cake, pudding, and seasonal fruit. For a stress-free holiday dinner, plan ahead, delegate tasks, and keep the menu simple, including using a slow cooker for some dishes.
Leigh0725
Hello! I'm looking to create a small booklet of some of the entertaining ideas that we've received over the years (ie: last years trivet stocking idea, the large white platter idea, this years stuff, etc....) Basically something I can pass around for folks to get ideas from during a homemade for the holidays themed show. Does anyone happen to have the .pdf files from previous years? I can find them on CC.

Thanks in advance!

Just wanted to bump this in case any day time folks can help. :)

Thanks!

Hi there! I don't have the .pdf files from previous years, but I do have some ideas that might be helpful for your booklet. One idea could be to include a DIY hot cocoa mix recipe with cute packaging ideas, or a tutorial for making homemade candles using essential oils. Another idea could be to include a list of fun and easy DIY ornaments to make with kids, or a guide for creating personalized photo gifts. I hope these suggestions help and good luck with your homemade for the holidays themed show!

1. What are some easy appetizer recipes for holiday entertaining?

Some easy appetizer recipes for holiday entertaining include bacon-wrapped dates, creamy spinach dip, and crostini with various toppings such as bruschetta, goat cheese, or smoked salmon.

2. How do I make a festive holiday cocktail?

To make a festive holiday cocktail, you can mix together cranberry juice, vodka, and a splash of lime juice. You can also garnish with a sprig of rosemary or cranberries for added holiday flair.

3. What are some creative ways to display food for a holiday party?

Some creative ways to display food for a holiday party include using a tiered serving tray, arranging food in a wreath shape, or using holiday-themed serving dishes and platters.

4. How do I make a holiday dessert that will impress my guests?

To make a holiday dessert that will impress your guests, consider making a festive trifle with layers of cake, pudding, and seasonal fruit. You can also decorate the top with whipped cream and holiday-themed sprinkles.

5. What are some tips for hosting a stress-free holiday dinner?

Some tips for hosting a stress-free holiday dinner include planning ahead, delegating tasks to guests or family members, and keeping the menu simple. You can also use a slow cooker for some dishes to save time and space in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies