• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HO Changeover Kit: When to Expect Delivery

In summary, HO sends out change over kits to consultants around the end of the month. Consultants should receive it by the 29th.
twinchefs
Gold Member
Does anyone know when HO sends out the change over kits?

Sometime around the end of the month. It was posted recently, maybe in weekly bites or lasty month's CN?

Consultants should receive it by the 29th is what I think I read.

Thanks!!!!

Do all consultants recieve this regardless?? I will not have my first show until this Saturday and probably won't submit it until next week....wiil I still recieve a changover kit at that time???

They ship to be received by consultants and FDs Jan. 25, which is the same date as SAT shipments for those levels.

If you are active, you should receive a box, whether you've done a show or not. I don't know what the cutoff was, though. So if you JUST signed or JUST reactivated, it may take a couple more days to get yours than everyone else.

Thanks Ann...I signed on Dec. 30th. I didn't want to start until January, but I knew that if I signed by the end of Dec. I recieved the extra 30 days to recieve my new consultant incentives. I am very excited for my Grand Opening this weekend, maybe it will be as good as Joy's!!!

That's great, Teresa! I hope you have a fantastic turnout and lots of bookings! If you signed in December then I can't imagine you NOT being on the list for one. (I picture them running the report/labels on Jan. 2 so they can start getting them ready to ship.)

How much does the change over kits cost?

They're $6 for shipping. HO takes it out of your commission check, just like the insurance. And considering that we get 25 catalogs in the box, it's a bargain!

WOW $6 for Spring/Summer supplies.

What all is included in the kit?
New catalogs, reciepts, ??????

There's a list on the last page of the SE CN.

25 catalogs is the biggie. And samples (singles) of a lot of other stuff. A CD with product descriptions and selling tips. PP/P3 update CD. 1 mini catalog. Display cards for the theme shows. Update pages for business binder.

I'm sorry what is the SE CN?

New and tryin to learn all the short term talk!:)

Special Edition Consultant Newsletter. Sorry. I think faster than I type.

I have a question about order forms. What do you do with the ones from the previous season? I just received my new consultant business building package and it has a pack of the fall/winter order forms. I won't be able to use them all before we switch since I still have some left from my kit and after March they won't be any good. Lord, I have two packages of catalogs, too. I know I can still use those as I've seen others say on here. I wish they'd given us an extension so we could have gotten the new stuff instead.

RebelChef said:
I have a question about order forms. What do you do with the ones from the previous season? I just received my new consultant business building package and it has a pack of the fall/winter order forms. I won't be able to use them all before we switch since I still have some left from my kit and after March they won't be any good. Lord, I have two packages of catalogs, too. I know I can still use those as I've seen others say on here. I wish they'd given us an extension so we could have gotten the new stuff instead.
If they are the itemized you cannot use them. If they are the write-ins I just tear off the shopping list thingy on the back and keep on using them.

That's what I do, too.

Ok, thanks! They're the write-in ones but I wasn't sure if they'd still be acceptable since the new stuff is coming out.

Tear off the wish list and you'll be fine. The only time there'd be a problem is if shipping changed, or the boilerplate on the back was radically modified.

Related to HO Changeover Kit: When to Expect Delivery

1. When will my HO Changeover Kit be delivered?

Delivery times for the HO Changeover Kit vary depending on your location, but you can typically expect your kit to arrive within 7-10 business days after placing your order.

2. How will my HO Changeover Kit be shipped?

Your kit will be shipped via standard ground shipping through our trusted carriers, such as UPS or FedEx.

3. Can I track my HO Changeover Kit shipment?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number via email once your kit has been shipped. You can use this tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.

4. What should I do if my HO Changeover Kit doesn't arrive within the expected timeframe?

If your kit has not arrived within 10 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We will do our best to track your shipment and provide an update on the status of your delivery.

5. What should I do if my HO Changeover Kit arrives damaged?

If your kit arrives damaged, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive a replacement kit as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCLaurel
  • General Chat
Replies