• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Hmm, Maybe My Son Is Getting Too Into Pampered Chef Tools

In summary, my almost-20 year old son is making a recipe he got from a friend's mother for Crockpot Mac & Cheese. He is asking for help with finding ingredients and confirming instructions.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
My almost-20 year old son is making a recipe he got from a friend's mother for Crockpot Mac & Cheese. As a budding cook, :chef: he has called or texted me several times already asking where ingredients are, how many cups are so-and-so ounces, etc.

He just texted me asking where the crockpot is. After finding it where I told him, he texted back to ask where the PC Crockpot is!!! :D:love:

Geez, if the kid would only get a place of his own, so I can recruit him!

pampchefsarah said:
My almost-20 year old son is making a recipe he got from a friend's mother for Crockpot Mac & Cheese. As a budding cook, :chef: he has called or texted me several times already asking where ingredients are, how many cups are so-and-so ounces, etc.

He just texted me asking where the crockpot is. After finding it where I told him, he texted back to ask where the PC Crockpot is!!! :D:love:

Geez, if the kid would only get a place of his own, so I can recruit him!

LOL - that's funny, Sarah! At least he knows he wants to use the best!

LMAO that is WAY too funny!!!

PC Crock pot = Deep Covered Baker!

A few years ago my son (then in his mid-late teens) made a comment about my PC mixer. I assured him that, while most things in my kitchen are PC, the mixer is not.

Sarah, are you sure your son isn't my husband?! My husband LOVES PC (esp the ice cream dipper) he just hates seeing how much money I spend on it. He'd much rather use that money on car parts & stuff for the garage.

my DH too loves all my PC stuff but hates how much it all costs lol i just tell him it's an investment!

Amy: Sounds like our hubbies are the same. Whenever mine starts giping about the PC in the house. I just give him the look and ask him how many sets of tires and wheels does he need for his car????? That usually shuts him up for a day or two. lol

My 5 year old son declared one day that when he grows up he wants to be a Pampered Chef :D

LOL...love it Sarah.

My WHOLE family is addicted to PC too...

My kids are PC junkies....they go so far as to tell people that they need to replace their items with PC stuff....with a "I know what I'm talking about" look. My son has sold 6 ice cream dippers, just because of his earnest belief that every kitchen needs one...."especially if there's kids in the house". He says, "they won't have to ask you to get up and get them ice cream. The Pampered Chef dipper makes it easy for kids to serve themselves." :)

My daughter tells everyone that they need to join my team! If someone complains about money or that they hate their job....that's her cue! She tells them how much fun her mom has, and that I get LOTS of Pampered Chef stuff.

(I PROMISE I have never coached or asked either of them to sell or recruit! LOL)

My 9 y.o. niece hosted her own show, and has told my sister she's going to be a Pampered Chef!

LOL, that's funny!Laurie, that's so cute that she wants to grow up & sell Pampered Chef!

1. Why do I need Pampered Chef tools for my son?

Pampered Chef tools are designed to make cooking and meal prep easier, faster, and more enjoyable. By involving your son in cooking and using these tools, you are encouraging valuable life skills and creating special bonding experiences.

2. Can I trust my son to use these tools safely?

Yes, all Pampered Chef tools are designed with safety in mind. However, it is important to always supervise and teach your son proper usage and handling of each tool.

3. Are Pampered Chef tools only for baking and desserts?

No, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of tools for all types of cooking and meal prep. From grilling to chopping and everything in between, there is a tool perfect for every cooking task.

4. How can I get my son more involved in cooking with Pampered Chef?

Encourage your son to pick out a recipe and use the Pampered Chef tool(s) needed to make it. You can also involve him in the shopping process by having him help pick out ingredients and tools needed for the recipe.

5. Are Pampered Chef tools easy to clean?

Yes, most Pampered Chef tools are dishwasher safe and have easy-to-clean designs. Additionally, many tools come with cleaning tips and instructions for optimal care and maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies