• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Create a Professional Website and Newsletter for My Son's Cub Scout Pack?

In summary, "Just Have to Share......" is a program by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to share their favorite products and recipes with friends and family through virtual or in-person parties. These parties also allow guests to place orders and earn rewards. Anyone can host or attend a party, and hosts can earn free products and discounts. Parties can also be customized to showcase specific products and recipes.
hoosierchef
I know it doesn't have to do with Pampered Chef, but I'm so excited!!!!!! I kinda opened mouth, insert foot Monday night. I was at my son's Cub Scout meeting when I asked the Scoutmaster if the pack had a website and/or newsletter. He said, "no, would you like to do it??" GASP!! I had never dreamed that would happen to me.

Well, I told him I was pretty Computer savvy and that I would play around with it. He said great then asked me to come to the next Council meeting. Well, I played around with Microsoft Publisher last night. I have to say. I'm pretty good at this!! It looks almost professional!

I'm so excited!! I know I'll be able to carry this over to my PC business! YAY!!!!

Congratulations. Learning something new is always exciting. I can't say I have any talent in the Publisher area so I'm glad there are people out here on this site who are willing to share their wonderful creations.

Wow, that's awesome! Congrats on your new role as the Cub Scout pack's website and newsletter creator! It's always great when our skills and passions align with opportunities like this. And who knows, maybe this will lead to even more opportunities for you in the future. Best of luck with your new project and I'm sure it will be a huge success! And you're right, being computer savvy is definitely a valuable skill to have in any business, including Pampered Chef. Keep us updated on how it goes!

Related to Can I Create a Professional Website and Newsletter for My Son's Cub Scout Pack?

What is "Just Have to Share......"?

"Just Have to Share......" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help our consultants share the products and recipes they love with their friends and family.

How does "Just Have to Share......" work?

Consultants can invite their friends and family to a virtual or in-person party where they can showcase their favorite Pampered Chef products and share delicious recipes. Guests can also place orders and earn rewards for hosting a party.

Do I have to be a consultant to participate in "Just Have to Share......"?

No, anyone can host or attend a "Just Have to Share......" party and enjoy the benefits of learning about Pampered Chef products and trying out new recipes.

What are the benefits of hosting a "Just Have to Share......" party?

As a host, you can earn free products and discounts based on the total sales of your party. You also get the opportunity to learn about and try out new products and recipes.

Can I customize my "Just Have to Share......" party?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to personalize your party and choose the products and recipes you want to showcase. We want you to have a fun and unique experience with your friends and family!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Crystal Patton
  • General Chat
Replies