• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hilarious: My Dog Mollie's Snoring & Dreaming Adventures

In summary, Stella, Mollie, and Rufus all snore, and Stella, Molly, and Rufus all bark. The dog that snores the most is Rufus. The dog that barks the most is Molly. The bird that makes the "Bwoop bwoop bwoop" noise is my bird.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
This just makes me laugh! Who knew that dogs snored too? Mollie is sleeping at my feet right now and just a snoring away. I was watching her the other night and I think she was dreaming that she was chasing (or herding) something - her feet were jerking back and forth and she was flexing her toes (or whatever doggie toes are called). Anyhow, just thought I'd share. :D

My Scottish Terrrierists don't snore too often, sometimes they do, but the younger one has puppy dreams. He barks in a soft, high pitched, "Woof woof woof!" and sometimes his front paws wave together, as if he's chasing a rabbit.My old Scotty used to roll his eyes back into his head and sleep with his eyes open, so all I saw were the whites of his eyes. He looked like the dog from Hell!

I don't think I have ever heard Stella snore...but it IS adorable when they dream and make little noises and move their feet!

Oh yes, I forgot about the noises. I thought my son had left the computer on b/c I kept hearing this strange noise one night.

Here's Mollie sleeping - she's covering her eyes....too cute!

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc293/lindachild/007.jpg

My fat cat snores too! It's really disruptive when we are trying to watch tv and he's sleeping on the couch. It can get really loud! lol

My cat snores also, but its quiet and cute. Not loud at all. <3

My Pom/Eskie doesn't snore, but let me tell you...my boxer can snore! I'd never heard a dog saw logs quite like my boxer...it's quite funny. When she was a little puppy, about 10 or 11 pounds (8 weeks), and we heard her snore, it was the cutest thing ever. Now? She can shake the rafters. :p

Linda - that picture of Mollie covering her eyes while sleeping is just too cute!! :)

My dog snores, too. Sometimes between him and my husband, I can hardly get to sleep! But what really amuses me is when he belches. There was one time we were visiting my sister and she was getting kisses from him in greeting, and he all of a sudden let go with a huge belch right in her face. Good thing she loves him, too!

My cat snores too! Sometimes it's so quiet you cannot hear him othertimes it's very obvious that he's snoring.

My basset hound Rufus snores as loud as my husband!!!! He also growls in his sleep, which I think is funny because other then in his sleep I have never herd him growl :)

I don't know who is worse the dog or my DH ! especially when they are in the family room with me while i am tring to watch tv.
sometimes she'll (the dog!) make noises like The 3 Stooges (Can't figure how to put that noise into words)
the dog growls and barks too, when otherwise like Rennea said she never does. I mean never, she will stand outside in the rain/ snow in front of the door untill i realize shes waiting to come in (can you say dummy!)
yup big, bad,scary, ferocious pitbull she is

reba515 said:
sometimes she'll (the dog!) make noises like The 3 Stooges (Can't figure how to put that noise into words)
You mean the "Bwoop bwoop bwoop" noise? My bird makes that one.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My Scottish Terrrierists don't snore too often, sometimes they do, but the younger one has puppy dreams. He barks in a soft, high pitched, "Woof woof woof!" and sometimes his front paws wave together, as if he's chasing a rabbit.

My old Scotty used to roll his eyes back into his head and sleep with his eyes open, so all I saw were the whites of his eyes. He looked like the dog from Hell!

My schnauzers roll their eyes back also - and SNORE!

ROFL!! My dog, Molly, does the same thing. She runs in her sleep like she's chasing squirrels, and snores like a grown man! Too funny! :)

We don't have dogs (at least not yet), but I have one cat that snores and will randomly stick out his tongue when he is sleeping. The other one... we call him the "special kitty" has a flatulance issue. He'll walk up beside you, sit down and then walk away and a few seconds later you really know that he was there.

chefann said:
You mean the "Bwoop bwoop bwoop" noise? My bird makes that one.

that would be the one ! thanks for clearing that up Ann !:D

our ****er spaniel snores off and on and makes my DH and I laugh listening to her. I also love to watch her when she sleeps and sometimes you can tell when she is dreaming--the sighs,etc. she is hysterical!

pamperedlinda said:
This just makes me laugh! Who knew that dogs snored too? Mollie is sleeping at my feet right now and just a snoring away. I was watching her the other night and I think she was dreaming that she was chasing (or herding) something - her feet were jerking back and forth and she was flexing her toes (or whatever doggie toes are called). Anyhow, just thought I'd share. :D

DH and I had a cat named Gus that was part Maine Coon and 26 pounds. He snored as loud as a human! It was insane! Our dogs snore, too... and chase "wabbits" in their sleep. It's kind of cute!

My niece who is living with us right now has this little stuffed hippo toy that is small like a beanie baby...and Spirit our male Golden Retreiver just loves that toy...he goes looking all over the house for it- so we decided he's huntin' hippos! :)

I have no idea if my dog snores. My DH is SO FREAKING loud that I wouldn't hear an airplane land on our roof!

On a cuter note, I had a show on Thursday - the host's dog (a golden retriever) smiled. You could see all his top teeth. It wasn't a defect or a constant thing. He only does it when someone's at the door. Then he puts his lip back down and walks away. I almost peed in my pants it was so funny looking.

1. Why did you choose to write about your dog's snoring and dreaming?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always looking for ways to bring joy and laughter into people's lives. And what better way to do that than by sharing the hilarious antics of my beloved dog Mollie? Her snoring and dreaming adventures never fail to make me and others laugh, so I wanted to spread that humor through this book.

2. Is this book appropriate for all ages?

Yes, this book is appropriate for readers of all ages. Mollie's snoring and dreaming are innocent and relatable, making it a fun read for both children and adults.

3. Are the stories in this book based on real events?

Absolutely! Everything in this book is based on real events and observations of Mollie's snoring and dreaming. I wanted to capture the authenticity and charm of her silly moments in this book.

4. Will this book make me laugh out loud?

I sure hope so! Mollie's snoring and dreaming have brought endless laughter to my life, and I wanted to share that with others. So, get ready to giggle and chuckle along with Mollie's hilarious adventures.

5. Can I purchase this book through Pampered Chef?

While Pampered Chef does not currently sell this book, you can find it on various online platforms like Amazon and Barnes & Noble. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • tlag1986
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Get_Pampered
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD