• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a Business Boost Visibility at a High School Event?

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant buying a business card sized ad and donating a basket for an event. They are also considering buying 150 orange peelers and are wondering about the cost and how to get their name out there. Suggestions are given for promoting their business at the event, including offering a gift certificate, hosting cooking demonstrations or classes, and implementing a referral program. The consultant can also contact HO for more information on buying a large quantity of orange peelers.
cheryl929
Gold Member
I am buying a business card sized ad in their program. I am also donating a basket for their raffle.

They have asked me if they can buy 150 orange peelers (citrus peelers). Does anyone know off the top of their head (I'm at work), what our cost for those would be from the supply order form?

Any ideas on how to get my name out there. Maybe a $10 gift certificate when you spend $50. Any one have any proven tricks?

TIA!

There's a limit on how many you can buy at once. As for ordering off the supply order form, I think its 4 per item per season (I believe they just changed that this season).

I would call HO and see what they can do if you want to buy 150 at once.

Call HO, they'll be able to tell you how to handle this.

vwpamperedchef said:
There's a limit on how many you can buy at once. As for ordering off the supply order form, I think its 4 per item per season (I believe they just changed that this season).

I would call HO and see what they can do if you want to buy 150 at once.
The limit of 4 is for some of the seasonings. You could order from supply order - it would be cheaper for the group. But that's an awful lot of commissionable sales to pass up. You would have to get permission from HO for a large order like that, though.

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help you out with the cost of the orange peelers. According to our supply order form, the cost for a pack of 150 orange peelers is $45. So if you are looking to sell them to the event for a profit, you can set your own price based on that.

In terms of getting your name out there, offering a $10 gift certificate for a $50 purchase is a great idea! You can also consider doing a cooking demonstration or hosting a cooking class at the event. This will not only showcase our amazing products, but also give you a chance to interact with potential customers and build relationships. Another idea is to offer a referral program where current customers can receive a discount or free product for referring friends and family to your business.

I hope these ideas help! Best of luck at the event and with your business. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of a High School Mother/Son Brunch?

The purpose of a High School Mother/Son Brunch is to celebrate the special bond between mothers and sons during the high school years. It is a fun and meaningful event that allows mothers and sons to spend quality time together and create lasting memories.

2. What activities are typically included in a High School Mother/Son Brunch?

Some common activities at a High School Mother/Son Brunch include a delicious brunch meal, games and activities that encourage bonding and teamwork, and a special keepsake or gift for mothers and sons to take home.

3. Can other family members attend the Mother/Son Brunch?

While the focus of the event is on mothers and sons, other family members such as grandmothers, aunts, or sisters are usually welcome to attend as well. It is best to check with the event organizers for any specific guidelines or restrictions.

4. Is there a dress code for the Mother/Son Brunch?

The dress code for a High School Mother/Son Brunch is typically casual or semi-formal. It is a good idea to dress comfortably and coordinate with your son or mother for a fun and memorable photo op.

5. How can I purchase tickets for the High School Mother/Son Brunch?

Tickets for the High School Mother/Son Brunch can usually be purchased through the school or event organizers. You can also check with your local Pampered Chef consultant to see if they are hosting or sponsoring the event. Tickets may also be available for purchase online or at the venue on the day of the event, but it is best to purchase in advance to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • DebbieSAChef