• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hide the Turkey: A Thanksgiving Tradition for Kids

In summary, "Hide the Turkey" is a popular Thanksgiving tradition for kids where a small plush turkey toy is hidden in the house and children search for it. To play, simply hide the toy and have kids search for it, giving hints if needed. It is suitable for all ages, with older children enjoying the challenge of searching on their own. No special materials are needed, just a plush turkey toy. It can be played with a large group of kids either individually or in teams.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
What exactly is hide the turkey?

Recipes that utilize the leftover turkey without making you sick of it. Something like the Turkey Cranberry Wreath.

It's a theme show about how to use leftover turkey from the holidays. Any PC recipe that uses cooked chicken can be done with cooked turkey, so there are a lot of great things you can demo: Clubhouse chicken squares, Greek Lemon Chicken Soup, Turkey Cranberry Ring...

I am totally shocked that Kitchen Guy has not had a field day with this one!!!

jenniferlynne said:
I am totally shocked that Kitchen Guy has not had a field day with this one!!!

Yeah, reminded me of the movie Captain Ron...hide the salami in the shower... :blushing:

Related to Hide the Turkey: A Thanksgiving Tradition for Kids

1. What is "Hide the Turkey"?

"Hide the Turkey" is a fun and interactive Thanksgiving tradition for kids. It involves hiding a small plush turkey toy somewhere in the house and having the children search for it.

2. How do I play "Hide the Turkey"?

To play "Hide the Turkey," simply hide the plush turkey toy somewhere in the house, making sure it's in a safe and easily accessible spot for children. Then, have the kids search for the turkey, giving them hints if needed. The first one to find the turkey gets to hide it for the next round.

3. What age range is "Hide the Turkey" suitable for?

"Hide the Turkey" is suitable for children of all ages, but it is most popular among kids between the ages of 3-10. Younger children may need more assistance with finding the turkey, while older children can enjoy the challenge of searching for it on their own.

4. Do I need any special materials to play "Hide the Turkey"?

No, you do not need any special materials to play "Hide the Turkey." The only thing you need is a small plush turkey toy, which can be easily found at most toy or craft stores.

5. Can "Hide the Turkey" be played with a large group of kids?

Yes, "Hide the Turkey" can be played with a large group of kids. In fact, it can be even more fun with a bigger group! You can either have the kids search for the turkey individually or divide them into teams and have them race to find the turkey first.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies