• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi Everyone, I Am Debating Whether I Should Sign up for My Own

In summary, if you don't have a PC, you can still have a website. It's a great way to advertise your shows & to keep your customers updated.
PC_ChefCole
Hi everyone, I am debating whether I should sign up for my own website. I
have read lots of threads where it's good for business. BUT, my main concern
is I do not have a computer at home. I DO use one at work and also have
access to one at friends' houses & my mothers. Should I still get one, or is
it something that I should sign up for after I get my own computer? :confused: I didn't know if it was something that you should be checking on a daily basis??? TIA!!!!

WebsiteI'm still pretty new at this, but I think you could still have the website without a computer. You'll need to spend a little time on it initially to put everything you want on it, but it doesn't need to be checked every day. Then you'll want to change it every so often to reflect the newest specials and such. So, as long as you have access to a computer, you don't necessarily need your own. I think the website is a great tool to use, especially if you always remember to advertize it--have it on business cards, your catalogs, etc. Have you hosts know about it so they can tell their guests, & so they can use it to send out e-invites--their guests can easily RSVP through the website & anyone not going to the show can order from it as an outside order. Hope it works out for you!

I Did It!I signed up for my website a couple of months ago. I really like having it. My hosts and their guests can do almost everything through my website. And what's great is their friends and family out-of-state can go there and place orders on the shows. As long as you advertise it you'll benfit from it. Haven't had any individual orders yet, but my hosts love it.

Hello All,
I am new as well and am very interested in getting my website up and running. Is there anyway I can get that set up by paying NOT using the PC debit or credit card? I am just eager to get started :)

Unfortunately, no. You need to have either the debit or credit card to get a website. Go ahead and sign up for your debit card now (you'll need it to transmit shows through a computer anyway), and they can give you the debit card number after about 5 business days.

I still have mixed feelings about it.First, yes get that debit card. You will find it a great asset to your business other wise you will constantly be sending in forms and doing paperwork to close shows. As far as the web site goes, you really should invest in one anyway. pamepred PArtner alone is the main reason. If you do not have a PC and you are doing paperwork to close shows, you will find your mistake level is really high. If you have a PC and Pampered partner, it does the work for you including all the adding, subtracting and everything else you will need to accurate control your shows, your orders and business.
So...
About the website. I have mixed feelings about it. It is not being used as much as I had hoped it would but then again as much as it is being used, it saves me a lot of time. I fgured out that the time it takes to collect and take the orders that do come in that way, would have cost me well over the $72 the site costs for one year. So in time and trouble, it has paid for itself.

Website helpHas anyone had any problems when entering an event date in the calendar section. It keeps saying invalid date.

PC Latoya said:
Has anyone had any problems when entering an event date in the calendar section. It keeps saying invalid date.
You must enter it exactly as shown. Meaning mm/dd/yyyy must have two digit month, two digit date, and four digit year:
Jan 2 would be 01/02/2006
Dec 1 would be 12/01/2005
etc...

Thanks Rita!

I too, was a skeptic, but now I'm happy!My husband & I are very web-savvy, so I too was at first very skeptical about how well my own personal web-site would do...after posting some questions on here & took "the plunge" for a year...I thought, I can at least try it for a year!

Well a couple of months have passed & I LOVE IT! I don't give out my personal e-mail address at all! I pass along my web-site address. I have customers ordering on it & just received my first direct ship order on a show yesterday!

I have greatly enjoyed having mine & it's like a snowball, when you get it rolling, it gets bigger & bigger. With every show I find more & more host & customers using it. I also change mine a lot, and I tell my customers to check it often to find new recipes & new ideas, along with the future specials as well.

Good luck & well wishes on the decision to have a personal web-site or not...like a few on here told me JUST DO IT & GO FOR IT! YOU won't regret it! :p

why can't i get a personal website?I was inactive for a couple months, but just went active again (I submitted a show in the first few days of this month) .. But I still am not able to get myself a personal website.. Anyone know why? Does my "active" status not kick in until Dec 1st? I have 5 potential recruits, 3 of which are more serious than the other 2, and I want to be able to get my website up for some out-of-town orders and advertising (there is a fundraiser coming up in the first couple weeks of dec to benefit my parents).. so I was wanting to get it up and running as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.. I get so much help on this site and truly appreciate all of the time everyone puts into their replies..

God bless!

1. Should I Sign Up for My Own Pampered Chef Business?

That decision ultimately depends on your personal goals and interests. If you are passionate about cooking, hosting parties, and selling high-quality kitchen tools, then joining Pampered Chef may be a great fit for you. It also offers the potential for extra income and the opportunity to be your own boss.

2. What Are the Benefits of Having My Own Pampered Chef Business?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of benefits such as discounted products, flexible schedule, training and support, and the ability to earn commissions and bonuses. You will also have the opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and build your own network of customers and team members.

3. How Much Does it Cost to Sign Up for Pampered Chef?

The cost to sign up for Pampered Chef varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $109, while the deluxe kit is $159. Both kits offer a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started. There is also a monthly website fee of $9.50 to maintain your online presence.

4. Do I Need to Have Experience in Sales or Cooking to Join Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need previous experience in sales or cooking to join Pampered Chef. The company provides training and support to help you learn about their products and business model. However, having a passion for cooking and the desire to share it with others can be beneficial in building your business.

5. How Can I Sign Up for My Own Pampered Chef Business?

To sign up for your own Pampered Chef business, you can visit the company's website and click on the "Join" tab. From there, you can select your starter kit and fill out the necessary information. You will then be connected with a consultant who will guide you through the sign-up process and provide support as you begin your journey with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JulieAnn123
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lmonninger
  • JennyJennJen