• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi,Can Anyone Share a Photo of What a

In summary, someone is asking for a photo of how a "braid" would look, but they are directionally challenged and find it hard to follow the instructions. There are several pictures of braid and wreath tutorials available on the site.
pletcherdee
Hi,

Can anyone share a photo of what a "braid" would look like. I know I've seen them, but thought a photo would help me recreate it. The directions that I find get me all turned around. I'm specifically being asked to do the Chicken broccoli braid.

--Can I just do it as a "ring"?

pletcherdee said:
Hi,

Can anyone share a photo of what a "braid" would look like. I know I've seen them, but thought a photo would help me recreate it. The directions that I find get me all turned around. I'm specifically being asked to do the Chicken broccoli braid.

--Can I just do it as a "ring"?

I would...from what I've heard the Braids have alot of bread & a little filling, I think there is a thread on here showing, let me look...

We have some in the files section - click on files in the menu, type braid as the search criteria ad several of the 1st files have the picture. You can find it at the end of Fillings_for_Rings_Braids_and_Wreaths_B.doc which also has a collection of braid & wreath recipes I got from this site.

braid picturesHere is what I could find for you

Attachments

• Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    Chicken Brocolli Ring Pic.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 421
  • Braid_Pictures.doc
    240 KB · Views: 350
I had the hardest time with the wreath. Does anyone have any tips on how to do it easy? I can do the ring and braid no problem but the wreath is hard for me!

making the wreath, braid, or ringMy best advice! Don't sweat it. I make these things all the time and I have to tell you, no two look anything alike. But they all look impressive and taste delishious and thats what really counts. It doensn't have to be perfect because remember we are Pampered Chefs not Perfect Chefs and we arent being judged on how perfect we are just by our general presentation....

Hope this helps.............:) :) :)

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
My best advice! Don't sweat it. I make these things all the time and I have to tell you, no two look anything alike. But they all look impressive and taste delishious and thats what really counts. It doensn't have to be perfect because remember we are Pampered Chefs not Perfect Chefs and we arent being judged on how perfect we are just by our general presentation....

Hope this helps.............:) :) :)

I used to be a technical writer and occasionally I had to document how to use drawing tools. I cannot draw. Fellow writers and reviewers all laughed at my pictures - but all the customer reviews were "thank goodness we did not have to try to draw based on a perfect looking picture". I figure doing wreathes/braides/whatever looks impressive no matter what and if its not perfect our customers know that it does not have to be perfect to still get the Oooohhhs and ahhhhs.

thaks to all of you, SO MUCH! I appreciate the information and the feedback! What a great resource you all are!

You can put any filling in any shape you want. I made a Turkey Cranberry Ring last Saturday. :) Wreaths are okay for me, but the braids are the worst!

So I just stick with rings. :)

tlennhoff said:
I used to be a technical writer and occasionally I had to document how to use drawing tools. I cannot draw. Fellow writers and reviewers all laughed at my pictures - but all the customer reviews were "thank goodness we did not have to try to draw based on a perfect looking picture". I figure doing wreathes/braides/whatever looks impressive no matter what and if its not perfect our customers know that it does not have to be perfect to still get the Oooohhhs and ahhhhs.

I think I am directionally challenged so it's hard to figure out even by picture for some things on how to do them. I got so confused with the wreath I only tried it once then stuck to rings since then. The braid is easy for me too...hmm I guess I should practice the wreath to perfect (or at least better) my skills!:rolleyes:

totally confused...too.
heat123 said:
I think I am directionally challenged so it's hard to figure out even by picture for some things on how to do them. I got so confused with the wreath I only tried it once then stuck to rings since then. The braid is easy for me too...hmm I guess I should practice the wreath to perfect (or at least better) my skills!:rolleyes:

I can barely understand what the directions mean, then when I see the pic, it's no help so instead of trying I look for other things :( I really need to get out of my comfort zone!! Thank God for PC though, as I ate out the majority of the time, I"m starting to eat more at home now :)

The directions are in the ALL THE BEST cookbook as well, folks!

So take that one out and study it!

tlennhoff said:

Plus if we're not making it perfect they'll be more apt to trying it themselves or when they do try one, they wont feel like they failed because its not perfect. Also a good recruiting tool, guests can see you don't have to be able to do things perfectly in order to do this job. : )

DebbieJ said:
The directions are in the ALL THE BEST cookbook as well, folks!

So take that one out and study it!

I had the book in front of me and I was still confused!:confused: :eek:
So I think after doing the ring and braid several times I can attempt the wreath now and see if it's any easier?

I have a little trouble picturing how to make a braid too. I'm going to be doing the Turkey Cranberry Wreath for my sister after Thanksgiving, but she does not have a round stone, only a rectangle. Could I double the recipe and make two braids on that stone? I could bring my round stone, but I'd be afraid to put it in my suitcase on the plane.

1. Can you explain what a Pampered Chef party looks like?

A Pampered Chef party is typically hosted by a consultant or hostess in their home or online. During the party, the consultant will demonstrate various kitchen products and share recipe ideas. Guests have the opportunity to purchase products and earn free or discounted items through a hostess rewards program.

2. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen products, including cookware, bakeware, knives, small appliances, and kitchen tools. The company also offers food products such as seasonings, sauces, and baking mixes.

3. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. There is a starter kit available for purchase, which includes products and business materials to help you get started. Consultants can earn income through product sales, hosting parties, and building a team.

4. Do I need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products?

No, you do not need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef products. You can place an order through a consultant or on the company's website. However, hosting a party allows you to earn rewards and discounts on your purchases.

5. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef products are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the specific product's care instructions. Some products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • smspamperedchef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef
  • forkatieb
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies