• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Kentucky Fried Chicken be used in a Pampered Chef recipe?

In summary, the secret to Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous recipe is its blend of 11 herbs and spices, known only to a small group of people. They use 100% real chicken in all their products and offer catering services for large groups and events. Unfortunately, there are no gluten-free options on their menu. The best way to reheat leftover chicken is to bake it in the oven to maintain its crispy texture.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just got back from a show and am on my way out to my second show today, but I had to share what my first host did. We were making the Chicken & Broccolli Braid and she said that she didn't have time to make any chicken for the recipe so she went out and got KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN breast. She proceed to pull off the skin and then cut it up for the recipe. I wasn't sure what to do at first. I would never have thought about that and I had hope she didn't want me to deskin it. I guess it worked cause everyone loved the braid. I just had to share!!

of course it worked you know KFC stands for Keep from cookin'

Oh my gosh! I would have freaked. I am glad that it worked out for you.

Yummm! I bet that did taste good. I never eat the skin, but their chicken is full of flavor and very moist. That is very interesting! Women are great improvisors, aren't we? (no offense to the men on here)

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It sounds like your host was very creative in using Kentucky Fried Chicken for the Chicken & Broccoli Braid recipe. I'm glad to hear that it turned out well and everyone enjoyed it. As a consultant, I always encourage my hosts to make the recipes as written, but it's great when they can put their own spin on it and make it work. Happy cooking!

Related to Can Kentucky Fried Chicken be used in a Pampered Chef recipe?

What is the secret to Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous recipe?

The secret to Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous recipe lies in its blend of 11 herbs and spices, which is a closely guarded secret known only to a small group of people.

Does Kentucky Fried Chicken use real chicken in their products?

Yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken uses 100% real chicken in all of their products. They source their chicken from trusted suppliers and ensure that it meets their high standards for quality and taste.

Are there any gluten-free options at Kentucky Fried Chicken?

Unfortunately, Kentucky Fried Chicken does not currently offer any gluten-free options on their menu. However, they do offer a variety of other options that may be suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

Can I order Kentucky Fried Chicken for a large group or event?

Yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken offers catering services for large groups and events. They have a variety of options to choose from, including their famous chicken, sides, and desserts.

What is the best way to reheat leftover Kentucky Fried Chicken?

The best way to reheat leftover Kentucky Fried Chicken is to preheat your oven to 375°F, place the chicken on a baking sheet, and bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through. This will help maintain the crispy texture of the chicken. Avoid reheating in the microwave, as it may make the chicken soggy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kristina16marie
Replies
Views
ngrawer
  • flemings99
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99